Step Up Chris O'grady

Back from his loan spell. Time for this lad to take his chance and start making a positive impact to the team, if and when he plays.

Certainly could have done with him on Tuesday! Anyway, he'll not after wait long. I'm sure Hughes will get himself sent off again in due course.

Back from his loan spell. Time for this lad to take his chance and start making a positive impact to the team, if and when he plays.

how did he do at bury?? anybody know any bury fans what have said out or on any forums

if he has done well it would be nice to see him come back fresh and sharp all the great things about loan systems

how did he do at bury?? anybody know any bury fans what have said out or on any forums

if he has done well it would be nice to see him come back fresh and sharp all the great things about loan systems

no goals as far as i know, but my local rag were reporting alan knill's fears about losing him and suggested they were very keen to retain his services. i think he had a lively game last saturday by all accounts

how many times has hughes been sent off in his latics career?

any straight reds?

players get sent off these days, i think the majority agree the second challenge was never a booking.

davies sent off once, and that was it, a large portion of fans nevr forgave him.

anyone remember warne getting sent off against hudds at home and then us getting battered, he was forgiven.

back on subject, ogradys back and i home he realises he has to take his chance when it comes, atleast it provides with another option again.

time to step up chris, good luck

how many times has hughes been sent off in his latics career?

any straight reds?

players get sent off these days, i think the majority agree the second challenge was never a booking.

davies sent off once, and that was it, a large portion of fans nevr forgave him.

anyone remember warne getting sent off against hudds at home and then us getting battered, he was forgiven.

back on subject, ogradys back and i home he realises he has to take his chance when it comes, atleast it provides with another option again.

time to step up chris, good luck

But remember, his knockers are fed up of waiting for him to be out injured (given his terrible record :unsure: ) and so now we're moving onto the guaranteed regular suspensions he will incur (given his terrible disciplinary record :unsure: ).

:lol:

But remember, his knockers are fed up of waiting for him to be out injured (given his terrible record :unsure: ) and so now we're moving onto the guaranteed regular suspensions he will incur (given his terrible disciplinary record :unsure: ).

:lol:

I think most fans actually want him in the team, but are frustrated because his suspensions have come at critical times for the club and as a result of mind-numbingly stupid bookings.

I don't have time to read all the posts on here and generally cherry-pick certain ones but, apologies if it has been covered, has Shez commented on or taken action over Hughes antics such as fines or warnings?

You can count on one hand the number of real opportunities COG has had this season. And even the majority of these have been 'out of position'. Left of a top 3 at Dale, on his own at Burnley etc etc. Hardly started as one of a 2 up front. And when he's come on as sub he's been effective, running defenders down, winning headers, holding the ball up, basically the last thing a defender wants to face with 20 minutes to go.

Give him a proper chance Shez. You signed him.

E4e

NAILS

Mate of mine goes home and away and he thought he looked very handy but........ missed a chance a game and of course didn't score as Knill said.