NHL

Oh he is hittable! I'll upload the vid at some point!

What a game this has been. Before OT starts, id just like to say this has been amazing, and I couldn't care less who wins, its just a shame it has to end.

Wish I'd bloody stayed now. Can't get to sleep!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh he is hittable! I'll upload the vid at some point!

What a game this has been. Before OT starts, id just like to say this has been amazing, and I couldn't care less who wins, its just a shame it has to end.

It's been an unbelievable series. Just breathtaking at times.

Sergei who?! Goligoski stepped up tonight, as did everyone else. Brilliant stuff.

It's been an unbelievable series. Just breathtaking at times.

Sergei who?! Goligoski stepped up tonight, as did everyone else. Brilliant stuff.

Great Hockey... but you have to say you cant feel hard done to now.... after Valarmov throwing the puck in the net in the last game, and that winner last night (especially seeing the open net the Caps missed earlier cos of a bouncing puck!) ... the hockey gods are certainly smiling on you!

Great Hockey... but you have to say you cant feel hard done to now.... after Valarmov throwing the puck in the net in the last game, and that winner last night (especially seeing the open net the Caps missed earlier cos of a bouncing puck!) ... the hockey gods are certainly smiling on you!

Hard done to...not on the luck front, though if you put 42 shots on goal in Washington you deserve some luck. Still, the Gonch thing could come back to haunt us...if not in this series then the next, or even in the final against the RW...:wink:

Still rightfully feel hard done to on the Gonch thing...Goligoski needs to step up full time, and that's a tall order for a rookie. He's got talent, if he comes in at no. 6 on D then everyone else needs to step their game up. We'll miss Sergei if the reports during the game that he's out for 'several weeks' come true.

Can't underestimate the impact of Satan either...since he came in for Sykora the bottom two lines have been galvanised. If he stays hot and the lower lines keep chipping in we could do something.

Still, can't get carried away...hopefully we close it out tomorrow night and can look forward to a final against Canes/Bruins.

Hard done to...not on the luck front, though if you put 42 shots on goal in Washington you deserve some luck. Still, the Gonch thing could come back to haunt us...if not in this series then the next, or even in the final against the RW...:wink:

Still rightfully feel hard done to on the Gonch thing...Goligoski needs to step up full time, and that's a tall order for a rookie. He's got talent, if he comes in at no. 6 on D then everyone else needs to step their game up. We'll miss Sergei if the reports during the game that he's out for 'several weeks' come true.

Can't underestimate the impact of Satan either...since he came in for Sykora the bottom two lines have been galvanised. If he stays hot and the lower lines keep chipping in we could do something.

Still, can't get carried away...hopefully we close it out tomorrow night and can look forward to a final against Canes/Bruins.

:lol:

Everyones got problems though... especially on the D which costs you even more during Playoff time - Wisneiwski is similarly important play to the Ducks and out with a lung contusion, a result of the equally tough play from the Wings... on the other side the Wings are without Rafalski which is a big blow... but all should return for the potential game 6... Didnt know Getz was ill in the last match, so the ducks essentially played without the soon to be best player in the league :wink:

Its playoff hockey - its going to be tough, and certain calls will not be made the same as in the regular season... and every team has problems... just be glad the Pens are dealing with them....

,,, and as for your final prediction - well, tonights result will probably go a long way to deciding if that happens....

I'll be honest, I'm hoping for a Washington win, just because game 7 would be awesome!

As a fan it's been a remarkable series, as a neutral it must be even better. I think we've got our chance now, we need to take it. It was always going to be tough to win just one in Washington, to win two would be perhaps too tall an order. For me, we have to win tonight.

How's that working out for you?

:blush:

Sorry, couldnt log on yesterday - If you notice, my comment didnt imply any sense of confidence... just the simple fact that that game was probably the series turner... and what a turner it was... the Ducks looked knackered... the toils of the two series' were telling, as were the fact the wings cruised past the Blues...

Ah well... one last effort tonight and who knows... but its going to be tough...

Could we be in a situation by the end of the week where all our sides have been knocked out?

At least my team didnt go out first - how embarrassing...

:wink:

:wink:

I get much more sleep now! :lol:

Harsh on the Pens last night, but I said before and after the first round that the Caps have what it takes to win this thing, just by determination alone.

What the are the Hawks players being fed these days!? Another game 6 win and another huge scoreline.... you can't score 5 many times in playoff hockey and not win! Mental!

Anyone else see the problem with that statement!

I want the Caps to win and I'm a neutral - how does that work for me too!?

It's going to be fun watching it round Dave's Wednesday - we argue enough already about taking :censored: pen's on NHL09 so to be supporting opposite teams could get nasty! :lol:

I want the Caps to win and I'm a neutral - how does that work for me too!?

It's going to be fun watching it round Dave's Wednesday - we argue enough already about taking :censored: pen's on NHL09 so to be supporting opposite teams could get nasty! :lol:

Stephen "Interference" Ackroyd takes a million dodgy penalties in front of the net. Fortunately, we are the shorthanded kings, and generally kill penalties by scoring.

Come round about half 9 or 10? Should give us enough time to despatch the Ducks in the final before game 7.

Stephen "Interference" Ackroyd takes a million dodgy penalties in front of the net. Fortunately, we are the shorthanded kings, and generally kill penalties by scoring.

Come round about half 9 or 10? Should give us enough time to despatch the Ducks in the final before game 7.

To be fair, Dave "I'd hit that" Ragg takes just as many - only his are in the corners and not in front of the net!

9:30 sounds fine fella.

To be fair, Dave "I'd hit that" Ragg takes just as many - only his are in the corners and not in front of the net!

9:30 sounds fine fella.

Mine are all good clean hits, it not my fault they always turn their back as I'm about to check the f**k out of them. The only dirty hits I did are on Ovechkin (when I could get near him).

Mine are all good clean hits, it not my fault they always turn their back as I'm about to check the f**k out of them. The only dirty hits I did are on Ovechkin (when I could get near him).

Or the fact that the puck is crossing the Red line as you do it? And I never blamed you for the Ovechkin hits - the git deserved them!!

Or the fact that the puck is crossing the Red line as you do it? And I never blamed you for the Ovechkin hits - the git deserved them!!

Ok OK! Use the PM facility boys for your little geeky NHL computer game chat...*

*although I would whoop yo asses.. :naughty: ... We can have afull scale NHL showdown before game 7 of the 'hawks V 'canes stanley cup final... :wink:

Ok OK! Use the PM facility boys for your little geeky NHL computer game

*although I would whoop yo asses.. :naughty: ... We can have afull scale NHL showdown before game 7 of the 'hawks V 'canes stanley cup final... :wink:

Good times!