Hughesy Hughesy!

It's nice to see Hughesy will now be praised for the right side of his game tonight. Just like on Saturday at Southend. Guess his goal saturday gave him a bit of confidence he'd been lacking (through frustration) after a spell were chance after chance went begging and goal after goal he did score, got disallowed.

Beat a team who beat us at BP last season. Happy days*

There's been little wrong with Hughes style of play during the 'drought'.

He's worked his knackers off, had a couple of perfectly good goals disallowed and got himself in the right positions more often than not.

It was only a matter of time before he delivered again.

thought he had a very average game tonight and bags 2 thats the man onwards and upwards

We're a different team with Hughes to without him (for me he's the difference between promotion contenders and also rans)...it's as simple as that. Hence the frustration from myself and others who want him on the pitch by cutting out the unacceptable behaviour that was getting him banned. Too valuable to be unavailable unnecessarily....and tonight, 2 absolutely quality finishes! Top stuff by the man! Keep it up please :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

Got Hughesy at 50/1 to be the League's Top Scorer.....just need someone to poleaxe Lambert and put him on the sidelines for the rest of the season.

With £15 on the same myself, I'm game. We just need to find an agent foolish enough to recommend me, a manager foolish enough to sign me on the basis of a doctored tape and the hope that there isn't a thrown-in before they realise how :censored: I am before I manage to get within 30 yards of him and haul me off...

With £15 on the same myself, I'm game. We just need to find an agent foolish enough to recommend me, a manager foolish enough to sign me on the basis of a doctored tape and the hope that there isn't a thrown-in before they realise how :censored: I am before I manage to get within 30 yards of him and haul me off...

The poleaxing of Lambert needn't necessarily take place on the pitch.

I can't believe I'm joining in with this skullduggery, I'm not even on the bet :huh:

For some reason he's being credited everywhere with three less goals than I've counted he's bagged so far.

For some reason he's being credited everywhere with three less goals than I've counted he's bagged so far.

Surely you must have a well-placed uncle in the trade who could sort it out though, know what I mean? There must have been at least 50 witnesses to those goals

...or you could just wait until someone has him away in January.

We're a different team with Hughes to without him (for me he's the difference between promotion contenders and also rans)...it's as simple as that. Hence the frustration from myself and others who want him on the pitch by cutting out the unacceptable behaviour that was getting him banned. Too valuable to be unavailable unnecessarily....and tonight, 2 absolutely quality finishes! Top stuff by the man! Keep it up please :grin:

Had to laugh though when with the game in stoppage time and us 3-2 up, he chased after a ball and it went out for a Walsall throw. He kept on after the ball and brought it back on the pitch. Quite obviously trying to get two balls on the pitch at once and slow things down!

Got Hughesy at 50/1 to be the League's Top Scorer.....just need someone to poleaxe Lambert and put him on the sidelines for the rest of the season.

Don't know any details of injury but Beckford was stretchered off last night. He'll be a big miss for Leeds scum Utd.

I'm sure BB that you, like me and SC, take no credit for Hughes seeing the light - let Shez take all the credit. B) Shez IN as we go onwards and upwards.