the one or two

i know the two shez refers to very well, they are big oldham fans an are well respected at latics.theyve been going since i was a kid watching oldham which suprises me how they give out a bit of stick to shez they should know how up an down oldham are by now. im up for the brighton game an i drink in the same pub with them before an after the match so might ask them why they keep doing it.

i know the two shez refers to very well, they are big oldham fans an are well respected at latics.theyve been going since i was a kid watching oldham which suprises me how they give out a bit of stick to shez they should know how up an down oldham are by now. im up for the brighton game an i drink in the same pub with them before an after the match so might ask them why they keep doing it.

I think one or two might have been a figure of speech

great post but, any chance of giving us a clue what the f**k you're on about like?

:unsure:

Hope its not me, but me and my mum have been geting a bit vocal recently.... which pub do you drink in, I might steer clear...

Guest oa_exile
you thought wrong

Well since Yard Dog posted it I will let him be the judge of that :)

Anyway stop harrassing me and get one with your one man quest against merging topics :grin:

Edit Cheers Yard Dog ^_^ and dfOAFC :tongue1:

Edited by oa_exile

Guest oa_exile
thanks for that im new on a computer an been reading your posts on all things latics your all quality in your own way. amazing how you all row with each other

You should see it when we meet up and kick off on Sheepfoot Lane , now thats amazing :lol: