dirty leeds

Guest oa_exile
Leeds just hit the post. Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

Cheers for the *update* BOB :shock:

*I wonder in these modern times how many of the UK population dont own TV set*

Leeds fans chanting "ITV, Is f**kin sh*t" in the first half was hilarious. It got one rendition then not suprisingly got cut short with a sound blip on the 2nd rendition.

Come on Histon.

Live commentary on't Beeb as well

*I wonder in these modern times how many of the UK population dont own TV set*

Oh yes. Television

:getmecoat::dunce:

Bred into us. I can't stand the Rhino's either.

While I have always been totally indifferent to Leeds, I think it dates back to the Don Revie side of the late sixties/early seventies, plus the reputation of a section of their fans for violence, also dating from that time. While some clubs play ugly football but have fairly benign fans (1980s/90's Wimbledon), and others have more than their fair share of obnoxious fans but aren't particularly ugly on the pitch (Burnley, Stoke, Millwall), Leeds managed a unique blend of downright thuggery on and off the pitch.

Mcallister will be gone by christmas. And i know of a certain ex leeds player making over 230 appearances for them who is managing a fellow promotion chasing league 1 club in 4th place.

Maybe, just maybe...

Nah, they are far too bigtime to go for someone from the same division.

Guest oa_exile
While I have always been totally indifferent to Leeds, I think it dates back to the Don Revie side of the late sixties/early seventies, plus the reputation of a section of their fans for violence, also dating from that time. While some clubs play ugly football but have fairly benign fans (1980s/90's Wimbledon), and others have more than their fair share of obnoxious fans but aren't particularly ugly on the pitch (Burnley, Stoke, Millwall), Leeds managed a unique blend of downright thuggery on and off the pitch.

I grew up in the 70's, they were know as a hard team ......Hunter,Charlton,Bremner to name but a few,they took no prisoners in them days.

The 70's were full of hard men on the pitch with the likes of Harris,Smith, etc

After robbing so many local business' only a couple of years ago...being deducted by ONLY 15 points as a punishment then announcing profits of 4.5 million over the last year, i'm soooooooooooooo glad the dirty, cheating, robbing barstewards that own Leeds Utd do not get a chance to make any further money from a said cup walk.!! Pure quality, congrats to Histon.

A club that is a blot on the english game is out - Happy Days. :D:D:lol:

I grew up in the 70's, they were know as a hard team ......Hunter,Charlton,Bremner to name but a few,they took no prisoners in them days.

The 70's were full of hard men on the pitch with the likes of Harris,Smith, etc

Norman Hunter.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!