IF saturday`s game

Guest oa_exile
do we know what the chances are, especially with the fact we are being told weather could continue or even get worse, hate it when games are called off, especi\lly sats, meaning now it will be arranged I expect for some random tues night in feb/mar

Just keep watching Diego's weather updates :wink:

Sorry chaps.

Unfortunately I am out of the country this weekend so I have arranged for the game to be called off on Saturday.

It has been a huge struggle to arrange all this snow but I'm sure it will be worth it.

You might as well start making other arrangements.

Shame on you Mark for double booking yourself :grin:

Agree Jolly

Holidays in the middle of a Season !!

This part time fan, ssshhh I dont Know............. !!! :wink:

it's easily done....

i went on a carribean cruise on the 7th november and came back on the 22nd! so only missing the cup replay!

oh and i met two fellow tics on the ship too..... clever minds think alike!!

Unfortunately I am out of the country this weekend so I have arranged for the game to be called off on Saturday.

You might as well start making other arrangements.

Probably best if your other arrangements are ones that can easiliy be cancelled, unless you want to incur the wrath of TTA when the game goes ahead and misguided supporters are missing from BP.

Probably best if your other arrangements are ones that can easiliy be cancelled, unless you want to incur the wrath of TTA when the game goes ahead and misguided supporters are missing from BP.

What's the weather like in the Midlands (BP) Diego? :wink:

Would not bother me if it was called off am working from 2 in the afternoon on friday till 6.15 Saturday morning.

Sleep from 7:00am to 1:30pm, nip down to the Memorabilia Fair at 2:00pm for half an hour, and then take your place inside BP to be selected for the 'Crossbar Challenge'. Job's a good un! :grin: