Millwall scum at it again

I wish Millwall fans would wake up and realise that nobody is scared of them...they attempt to get to the Hull fans knowing they cant, its all for show. I doubt very much anyone was actually scared apart from the two kids running away from them LOL.

If they're so passionate about their club, why cant they show it in a way that everyone else does now instead of living in the 80s!

I wish Millwall fans would wake up and realise that nobody is scared of them...they attempt to get to the Hull fans knowing they cant, its all for show. I doubt very much anyone was actually scared apart from the two kids running away from them LOL.

If they're so passionate about their club, why cant they show it in a way that everyone else does now instead of living in the 80s!

Don't worry-the way the economy's looking, before long we might all be living in the '30's, and there were no 'firms' then.

Kids with ricketts and diptheria will be compensated with mobile phones and ipods.

Edited to add: actually, forget that first bit and DO worry.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

I listened to the 606 phone in last night and as usual Millwall fans were ringing in with all kinds of excuses for the trouble, including there were no cold drinks on sale!!! When will they realise that they are to blame; it can't be coincidence that trouble seems to follow them around............ mind you, Hull are no angels themselves, I remember getting bottles thrown at us after an FA Cup game at Boothferry Park.

I listened to the 606 phone in last night and as usual Millwall fans were ringing in with all kinds of excuses for the trouble, including there were no cold drinks on sale!!! When will they realise that they are to blame; it can't be coincidence that trouble seems to follow them around............ mind you, Hull are no angels themselves, I remember getting bottles thrown at us after an FA Cup game at Boothferry Park.

:lol: That's a good enough excuse for anyone to start a riot. We should try it at BP the next time they run out of pies at half time...

This needs to be corrected a bit. Yes, no question Millwall were out for trouble but from what I heard the Hull fans were as bad, if not worse after the game fighting running battles with the fuzz. Hull more than have their share of idiots following them.

In isolated incidents perhaps.

Not on the scale and with the regularity with which it occurred after the 1960s.

Perhaps not regularity, but there were some massive and very naughty tear-ups much earlier than that. I read something about it ages ago, will have a dig around to see what I can find.

the neanderthals on millwal sites as per usual are bragging about their pathetic antics and say its all part of being Millwall and its other fans fault for taking them on. Their website 'vital football / millwall online' is always full of boasts about violence and trouble and how they revel in it - many tales are truely shocking. A recurring theme is Lee Hughes - they hate him with a vengance as if all of a sudden they have the moral high ground - and many threads have implied plans for making him 'welcome' when Latics visit the new Den soon. Think I'll be giving that game a miss as a significant section of their fans arnt interested in the football but glorifing the violent tradition these knuckle-draggers have built up over the years. Just hope we dont endup with these fookers in the play-offs - would keep GMP busy at any rate !