Kieran Lee

Let's just say that if Shez think's Kieran's style of play don't suit this league, then wtf did he sign him??

The kid obviously wants to play and turned down Blackpool and QPR to come here, how does he feel not getting a chance because his game is pass and move, that's what he was taught at Man U!!

I hope he gets the chance of a loan move to further his career, you'd have thought he would have palyed yesterday after the debacle at Hereford last week. FFS he didn't even make the bench, he should have been cover for midfield and full back but no show.

Or is there another agenda?

Let's just say that if Shez think's Kieran's style of play don't suit this league, then wtf did he sign him??

The kid obviously wants to play and turned down Blackpool and QPR to come here, how does he feel not getting a chance because his game is pass and move, that's what he was taught at Man U!!

I hope he gets the chance of a loan move to further his career, you'd have thought he would have palyed yesterday after the debacle at Hereford last week. FFS he didn't even make the bench, he should have been cover for midfield and full back but no show.

Or is there another agenda?

I'd love to hear from Shez and the rest of the coaching team as to why Lee has not been given a chance - he looks a decent player to me (on the little I have seen of him).

I'd love to hear from Shez and the rest of the coaching team as to why Lee has not been given a chance - he looks a decent player to me (on the little I have seen of him).

After Kelvin Lomax disgraceful performance last week and Eardley being suspended youd have thought he would have played Lee full back. But Shez has no bottle and has his favourites so if I was kieran Lee Id be banging on Shezs door and handing in a transfer request

After Kelvin Lomax disgraceful performance last week and Eardley being suspended youd have thought he would have played Lee full back. But Shez has no bottle and has his favourites so if I was kieran Lee Id be banging on Shezs door and handing in a transfer request

Maybe Shez would tell him to go and work harder at those parts of his game that are keeping him out of the squad? Are you seriously telling us that Shez is too scared of Kelvin Lomax to drop him? I'll hazard a guess that you've never seen Lee play at full back.

Maybe Shez would tell him to go and work harder at those parts of his game that are keeping him out of the squad? Are you seriously telling us that Shez is too scared of Kelvin Lomax to drop him? I'll hazard a guess that you've never seen Lee play at full back.

Crewe vs Man U, scored a cracker and had a great game at full back!!

Yes, but Lomax and Golbourne both did well yesterday ... so why exactly are you moaning?

What insight, perception and wisdom you bring . Not.

The only job I'd have considered him for on Saturday was right back.

Which raises the question "is he a full back?".

Based on his "wide right" display at Crewe (which was decent enough) I saw a central player, not a wide man.

So I think Shez has looked at his options and asked himself "do I play a right back at right back today, or do I stick a central midfielder in to that position?".

Good call, as it turns out.

I can imagine Lee and Stephens are regretting joining the club given the lack of opportunities they've had. what benefit did bringing on Liddell have yesterday over those two?

i agree,i also know lee was told on wednesday he was playing then shez decided to change the formation and he didn,t even make the bench he must be gutted.in reply to an earlier post i have seen him play fullback and very well,he would need a few games to gain his confidence back i supose but i would have no qualms about playig him

i agree,i also know lee was told on wednesday he was playing then shez decided to change the formation and he didn,t even make the bench he must be gutted.in reply to an earlier post i have seen him play fullback and very well,he would need a few games to gain his confidence back i supose but i would have no qualms about playig him

How do you know he was told he was playing on wednesday??

I can imagine Lee and Stephens are regretting joining the club given the lack of opportunities they've had. what benefit did bringing on Liddell have yesterday over those two?

Yes, because Stepthens was brought to the club under the impression he`d be starting every week. We all knew he was one for the future when he came, so lets not moan about that to!

Are we seriously moaning about team selection when we have just won 3-1 and are currently 3rd in the league?

Also if he hasn't been too well recently maybe he hadn't fully recovered?

If he had well we won 3-1 with the squad we had.