why is taylor crying?

He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.

Where does all this :censored: come from.... Think the asking price is £800+ If we get that so be it, at least with TTA you know it wont be wasted. I hope he isnt sold, and will be surprised. The lad just happy he just scored thats all

Where does all this :censored: come from.... Think the asking price is £800+ If we get that so be it, at least with TTA you know it wont be wasted. I hope he isnt sold, and will be surprised. The lad just happy he just scored thats all

We better sell him for a hell of a lot more than 800 quid!

maybe its something to do with a certain family member in the crowd?? :unsure:

his girlfriend actually...sat 3 rows in front of me and the lad...

i posted after the game he was crying and people didnt believe me,so now its backed up with photo proof,lol

think he was just chuffed to score again and play well,think all the speculation has upset his balance as he seems to be a sensative lad.

his girlfriend actually...sat 3 rows in front of me and the lad...

i posted after the game he was crying and people didnt believe me,so now its backed up with photo proof,lol

think he was just chuffed to score again and play well,think all the speculation has upset his balance as he seems to be a sensative lad.

it shows great passion for the club, and if all players had the same desire we would have no problem with promotion.

and please god, if he leaves , can we give him a good reception upon his return

heres hoping he isnt going anywhere , at least until we see how this season pans out.

just say no chris