Who would you like to represent Oldham on....

Reading a thread recently re. the validity of supposed Oldham fans appearing

on Soccer AMs 'Fans of the Week' i got to thinking WHO would i like to represent

Oldham on the show..

On my front row would be;

Leezyverpunk

To start the singing off, for his natural exhuberance and to challenge Tubes to a rap about Posh Spice... :unsure:

Diego Sideburns

To ensure everyone got there safetly / on time and to organise the pub crawl after the show (care to be taken with ejections - He has history you know!)

Chaddy the Owl

I cant think of another Mascot that has been on 'Fans of the Week' and he would provide a nice link into the new film re

Brian Clough..."And now from one Owl Big Ead to another Old Big Ead"

Who would be on you list?

In all seriousness I dont really know what type of fans usually go on for us, but ive heard and i stress heard, that its not 'proper fans'

It should be people who go regularly, lads on Beardy Bus, people off here, even people like my Dad.

I do agree with the top 3 choices though! I reckon we could work out a perfect line up!

In all seriousness I dont really know what type of fans usually go on for us, but ive heard and i stress heard, that its not 'proper fans'

It should be people who go regularly, lads on Beardy Bus, people off here, even people like my Dad.

I do agree with the top 3 choices though! I reckon we could work out a perfect line up!

I think you'll find that 3 or 4 "very genuine" fans from here have been on!!! :wink:

Trying to find out which one was nearly thrown off for blowing chunks, could be the key though :shock::grin:

I can assure you they wont allow a mascot on, they are VERY anti-mascot.

I could always dress as a human though, i suggest one that looks like a nice young man with silver fox like hair and boyish good looks ^_^

Jeez! That would be some great disguise!!

*Reason for edit: Fecked up again.

Edited by outoftheblue

I could always dress as a human though, i suggest one that looks like a nice young man with silver fox like hair and boyish good looks ^_^

Won't you be be too busy in an admirable crusade against poor spelling and grammar?

Modesty (and the Commandments) forbid The Chaplain from basking in the reflected glory of these comments, so I take the liberty to thank you on his behalf. :cardinal:

I can assure you they wont allow a mascot on, they are VERY anti-mascot.

To be fair I can't think who you are describing, no seriously I can't

Reading a thread recently re. the validity of supposed Oldham fans appearing

on Soccer AMs 'Fans of the Week' i got to thinking WHO would i like to represent

Oldham on the show..

On my front row would be;

Leezyverpunk

To start the singing off, for his natural exhuberance and to challenge Tubes to a rap about Posh Spice... :unsure:

Diego Sideburns

To ensure everyone got there safetly / on time and to organise the pub crawl after the show (care to be taken with ejections - He has history you know!)

Chaddy the Owl

I cant think of another Mascot that has been on 'Fans of the Week' and he would provide a nice link into the new film re

Brian Clough..."And now from one Owl Big Ead to another Old Big Ead"

Who would be on you list?

Thanks for that but did you see my crossbar challenge at BP? I wouldna get any balls frew the hole fingy would I?

I have a very good face for radio though!