new player?

The lad from Wigin (tomasz Cwyzka) or summat like that, tho on the Wigin site he is now called Tomasz Kopisz, Simon mentioned he had seen him twice, Simon dosnt get all the latics games in so im certain he dosnt watch anyone else (well not certain)so he would of seen a cpl o times at BP....maybe eh?

The lad from Wigin (tomasz Cwyzka) or summat like that, tho on the Wigin site he is now called Tomasz Kopisz, Simon mentioned he had seen him twice, Simon dosnt get all the latics games in so im certain he dosnt watch anyone else (well not certain)so he would of seen a cpl o times at BP....maybe eh?

Seems pretty likely it'll be Kilkenny, doesn't it? Perhaps he was snowed-in on deadline day.

Seems pretty likely it'll be Kilkenny, doesn't it? Perhaps he was snowed-in on deadline day.

Kilkenny plays for a greedy club, which is not in the Greedy League, where SC said the target is based.

Don't think it's Tomasz from Wigan, because SC would not have neded to go to watch him, with him being here before.

Kilkenny plays for a greedy club, which is not in the Greedy League, where SC said the target is based.

Don't think it's Tomasz from Wigan, because SC would not have neded to go to watch him, with him being here before.

Yep, sorry, just watching the interview now!

It's someone from Bastard Rovers

Cwyzka's somewhere else... can't for the life of me rememer where but I'm sure he's gone somewhere... although soccerbase doesn't have him anywhere - so maybe I'm wrong.

Kopisz and Cywka are two different players, aren't they?

My sourses say it's a centre back and prior to Sheridans LW interview stating bar the hiccup said player would already been here. Only difference now (I believe this is true) said player couldn't play in the play offs except first leg...is that bit right?