Millwall.........

You can park at Stanmore, think its about £5 for all day parking in the week and just £3 on a Saturday IIRC. well worth it and easy to get to by car... Bit of a pain in the arse though to get there via tube, probably need about 3 stops.

........direct to London Bridge, so 40minuts NOT to drink you beers on the tube. Train from London Bridge about 10minutes

You can park in the centre in loads of places at the weekend, there's no need to go to the outskirts. 24hoursfromtulsehill would be your man to ask, I'm pretty sure in the past he has told people to park up around Tower Bridge and walk over the river and a short stroll down to London Bridge station way.

You can park in the centre in loads of places at the weekend, there's no need to go to the outskirts. 24hoursfromtulsehill would be your man to ask, I'm pretty sure in the past he has told people to park up around Tower Bridge and walk over the river and a short stroll down to London Bridge station way.

You can park in most places for free on Saturdays - even in central London and Westminster. The trick is don't forget where you parked the car, and make sure restrictions don't apply. Anywhere near a tube line is good for getting to London bridge and hence the ground. There's no congestion charge either.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

I always park on the estate next to the ground... Always find a plenty of spaces

Drivers already said he's not doing that. He did that the other year. Think with traffic problems and everything, they got there just before half time.

We'll find somewhere though. Will probably end up in that quiet backstreet pub in London Bridge which had a fair few 'tics in (mainly OASIS) the other season.

Drivers already said he's not doing that. He did that the other year. Think with traffic problems and everything, they got there just before half time.

Don't blame him. Although it will probably be right, we all know it's more high risk this year than before, so I wouldn't park nearby and I wouldn't be walking about outside the station either. I was right by the ground on a Sunday morning the other week with no match on and it wasn't exactly a welcoming environment then.

Don't blame him. Although it will probably be right, we all know it's more high risk this year than before, so I wouldn't park nearby and I wouldn't be walking about outside the station either. I was right by the ground on a Sunday morning the other week with no match on and it wasn't exactly a welcoming environment then.

Well after Millwall's game getting delayed on tuesday night because of Roadworks. There's no point in risking it. Even more so with the Hughesy factor. We'll take our chances with the 'wall on the tube telling them we're from Gillingham. :grin::lol:

I had my "Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" down to a tee when hundreds of them poured off at London Bridge in that 1-0 game the other year in full voice. Impressive sight. Most definately. Entire station stood still and watched.

All I need now is some cr*p german lager to drink on the walk right upto the ticket office and still get in for a concession. :blush:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Perhaps Millwall fans will reflect on their new loanee's prison record and go easier on Hughes. There but for the grace of God....and all that. Then again, perhaps not!

http://www.rivals.net/news/pgarticle.aspx?...46379&id=53

Not sure how perverting the course of justice relates to driving off your face?

I would hope they have a right go at Hughes. It seems to do the trick for us.

Not sure how perverting the course of justice relates to driving off your face?

Hughes' disappearance was seen by many as perverting the course of justice. Pericard being the driver of a car caught speeding at 103mph near Plymouth..........if only the Plymouth keeper had committed such a lesser offence.

Exactly. Such crimes should be punished for what they are, rather than what the consequences are.

Hold on, Hughes and Plymuffbloke were both drink driving (we'll forget the later events).

Vincent was done for perverting the course of justice.

Totally and utterly different crimes.

Although I agree with your sentiments.

Hold on, Hughes and Plymuffbloke were both drink driving (we'll forget the later events).

Vincent was done for perverting the course of justice.

Totally and utterly different crimes.

Although I agree with your sentiments.

But I was talking about Pericard being caught speeding? :unsure:

I thought Hughesy was done for dangerous driving anyway? As far as I am concerned he is no worse than I am for 'hanging the arse out' around Mumps roundabout every other day.....we should both be severely punished in order to prevent the behaviour and prevent accidents, as opposed to a slap on the wrist for me and 6 years to Hughesy because he was unlucky enough to accidentally kill a man. Surely the current method only serves to make the victims family feel better??

This reminds me of the friend of the family who were killed by the recently jailed foreign trucker......he was on the news saying "3 years is nothing for a man who BUTCHERED a family of six". Butchered!?!? WTF? The poor fella was checking his route on his laptop, and he blew it....irresponsible yes but give him a break. Imagine how he and his family feel.

Accidents happen.

Deja Vu? :grin:

I thought Hughesy was done for dangerous driving anyway?

The point you meant to make :o is that Hughes was done for causing death by dangerous driving, when in fact he might not have been driving any more dangerously than someone who gets a speeding ticket or a 6 month ban because they were fortunate enough not to have an accident. The "Death by," thing is more luck than judgement or intent.

The point you meant to make :o is that Hughes was done for causing death by dangerous driving, when in fact he might not have been driving any more dangerously than someone who gets a speeding ticket or a 6 month ban because they were fortunate enough not to have an accident. The "Death by," thing is more luck than judgement or intent.

Well I couldn't have put it better myself. :)