Well done Luton

whether we agree with the rights or wrongs of their financial problems and points deduction - the players and fans deserve a day out at Wembley!

Indeed. Three cheers for the Hatters. I went there one day last year. Lovely town, lovely people. Had a few beers and got the train back to London to watch the Inspirals. Great day out all round. Good old Luton.

Indeed. Three cheers for the Hatters. I went there one day last year. Lovely town, lovely people. Had a few beers and got the train back to London to watch the Inspirals. Great day out all round. Good old Luton.

Never forget that game they kicked us off the park at BP

Prefer Luton to the bum boys anyday of the week.

I'd prefer an away day at pretty much any other club than Luton.

Brighton is great (I think), cracking bunch of fans. Just the stadium lets them down.

Luton is an utter shower, which makes trips to places like Swindon seem like a day out on your cup final.

• 1 month later...

Well they've done it, well done to them - crap what the FL did to them -30 never really gave them a chance but hopefully the financial rewards of a showpiece final and a win will go some way to solving their financial problems. Great game too...ha ha ha Scummy Scunthorpe dicked!

Well done, Luton. After the s*** they've been through they deserve it.

I hate the place, I don't like the ground, I didn't like the brand of football they played last season. But I think, unless you're a Scunthorpe fan, it would be hard to begrudge them this success.

I hope they'll be back in the FL after next season.

Guest sheridans_world

I hope they stay safe, 24 points available at the moment, 12 points from safety, on a high note after a win in the cup. Its still possible...

dont agree with the punishment they got from the authorities ( i always said a four year ban on them gaining promotion would be better, or an automatic relegation) but tbh i hate that club. crap ground, dirty team, dick head fans, couldnt have happened to a nicer club

ha ha ha got to dissagree ..hate theplace me and my loverly wife had a neet out there last year nothing but abuse ,,northern monkey's etcetera...to top it all of walking back to my truck they tried mugging us..FOR OUR DONAS.. monkey's indeed