Same old, same old

We don't win and out come the same old posts of "not good enough", "wont make the play offs" etc.

We got a point away against a team that had won 4 out of the last 5. I'd have loved 3 points - but we didn't get them and still moved up a place. Of course it's tight but live with it!

We don't win and out come the same old posts of "not good enough", "wont make the play offs" etc.

We got a point away against a team that had won 4 out of the last 5. I'd have loved 3 points - but we didn't get them and still moved up a place. Of course it's tight but live with it!

thats because we are capable of playing much much better so its frustrating

I would've definitely took a point at 3 o' clock. Anyone who wouldn't have must be a bit arrogant in my opinion

i was deffo a bit arrobant on tuesday then,lol

what with slade going and them getting thumped then skiverton being boss etc etc....

but all things considered its a good point,and according to my spy at the game,we could of won it,just as easily as we could of lost it,didnt play particularily well,but did enough....

that will do,win homes n draw aways.

its not arrogance its belief why settle for a point when you believe your team can take all 3,its like giving up before you,ve even started

How is it giving up before we have started. Its a long away trip, against one of the form teams in the league. They had a poor result mid-week probably due to the sacking of their manager but today they were playing their first game for the new manager, who happens to be a club hero

I would've definitely took a point at 3 o' clock. Anyone who wouldn't have must be a bit arrogant in my opinion

Listen to Shez and Gregan on the O.Site they are both unhappy as the performance wasn't good enough and that we were fortunate to get a point.

It's not a case of being arrogant...We are drawing to many games and making life difficult for ourselves.

Which ever way you gloss it over, one win in 7 away games is not really good enough for a promotion seeking team, and one point from 6 against Yeovil definitely is'nt!!

If we lose in the playoffs people will be saying , if only we could have turned a few of those draws into wins!!!!

The difference is...I'm saying it now!!!

Listen to Shez and Gregan on the O.Site they are both unhappy as the performance wasn't good enough and that we were fortunate to get a point.

It's not a case of being arrogant...We are drawing to many games and making life difficult for ourselves.

Which ever way you gloss it over, one win in 7 away games is not really good enough for a promotion seeking team, and one point from 6 against Yeovil definitely is'nt!!

If we lose in the playoffs people will be saying , if only we could have turned a few of those draws into wins!!!!

The difference is...I'm saying it now!!!

The fella has a point, we've drawn the most games of any team in the league this season. We need more victories!

A draw at Yeovil though is a good result but a victory away would be nice, if it came against Millwall next week even better. Upto 4th and one less game to play.

Good point against a very awkward side on their own patch.

Not much else to add apart from Taylor who is starting to irk me with some of his performances.

Anyway,it was horrid pitch which made football pretty difficult and its a point gained IMO.

One last thing for shez:

MAKE SURE LAMBERT IS MARKED ON TUES.

All points noted and stats quoted have validity.

However, despite all that has been said, only Leicester have lost less games than us and we have still only conceeded the 1 goal after the 72nd minute of any game and we are nearing the end of February.

Cheers,

Harry

P.S. I actually thought that our performance today was worse than Hereford, where we had early chances then fell to pieces. It wouldn't have been bad today if we had those early chances (the Smalley goal excepted) although the pitch whilst having plenty of grass cut up very badly even during the warm up.

I think there are two reasons for the frustration that comes out.

The first is that the title of this thread could equally be about Shez's post match comments. Whenever we don't win, he makes the same comments as the previous time. Now, whilst the comparison isn't great, if my work was deficient for the same reasons time and time again I would either be put on a strong development programme or managed out of the firm.

The second is that we have been in the top 6 all season. We are stuttering towards finishing in the top 6 and so we are trying to stop the teams below from catching us with no real signs we can make a late push for second. You only have to look at how the Leicester fans reacted to our draw there to see how this sort of mentality can bring out undue frustration.

Now, before I get shot down, I am not a Shez outer and I am perfectly happy with our league position. I am confident of a top 6 finish. A win on Tuesday and four points from Millwall and Leeds next week and we will be in a very strong position going into the final 11 games of the season. However, I would like to see some creativity in what Shez does to overcome this problem against the "lesser" teams (noting that Yeovil are on a decent run and the result is a good one).

P.S. How good was Smalley's take? One of the best goals on the Championship this morning - take a bow Messrs Maher and Smalley.

Edited by latic12345