sheridan - i reckon he's gonna go

the players have got no respect for him and no fear of him.

there was plenty of time to get back into that game but they didn't give a :censored:. not one of them.

from Corneys point of view another manager could come in, organise them, stick a rocket up their arses and get us up with the amount of games we've got left.

i hope i'm wrong as i'd like nothing more than Shez himself to turn things round starting on Saturday and get us up but I think that tonight might be the final straw for the owners.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the players have got no respect for him and no fear of him.

there was plenty of time to get back into that game but they didn't give a :censored:. not one of them.

from Corneys point of view another manager could come in, organise them, stick a rocket up their arses and get us up with the amount of games we've got left.

i hope i'm wrong as i'd like nothing more than Shez himself to turn things round starting on Saturday and get us up but I think that tonight might be the final straw for the owners.

think you are right there, who can come in so late though, jim gannon is talking to southend.

He isn't going to leave this season unless theres a big bust up, it isn't going to happen and maybe shouldn't.

But his position needs to be reviewed if we don't go up.

We wont go up playing like that it was rubbish has been for ages now, thats why there was only 3700 because the football is crap replacing two strikers with two more when we were two nil down sheridan out if we wait till the summer it will be two late. :angry::angry::angry:

He isn't going to leave this season unless theres a big bust up, it isn't going to happen and maybe shouldn't.

But his position needs to be reviewed if we don't go up.

Thankfully the extortinate distance to make a midweek game saved me the pain of seeing it tonight. Yes we lost against another :censored: team, but to say his position needs to be reviewed if we dont go up is a bit of a knee jerk reaction. If we make the play-offs then Shez's record would have been two play-offs in three seasons, and a miraculous 8th place last year considering the injuries we had.

I would say though that his team selection tonight was somewhat baffling. Budtz for Fleming? Hines who is a centre back at right back instead of Eards? And its no coincidence that Hughes's game has been off since Windy arrived. Alessandra deserves a start and get back to basics again with the team that started the season so well. Our problem is, as it was when we almost blew it two seasons ago is that all our players seem to lose form at the same time.

JUst out of interest, did we ever get the sports psycologist in in the end? If so then i think someone should check out how legitimate his CV is.

Thankfully the extortinate distance to make a midweek game saved me the pain of seeing it tonight. Yes we lost against another :censored: team, but to say his position needs to be reviewed if we dont go up is a bit of a knee jerk reaction. If we make the play-offs then Shez's record would have been two play-offs in three seasons, and a miraculous 8th place last year considering the injuries we had.

I would say though that his team selection tonight was somewhat baffling. Budtz for Fleming? Hines who is a centre back at right back instead of Eards? And its no coincidence that Hughes's game has been off since Windy arrived. Alessandra deserves a start and get back to basics again with the team that started the season so well. Our problem is, as it was when we almost blew it two seasons ago is that all our players seem to lose form at the same time.

JUst out of interest, did we ever get the sports psycologist in in the end? If so then i think someone should check out how legitimate his CV is.

we will still be in this league we are playing like this nearly every week not good enough.

good shout

as much as i'm getting dissapointed with shez, all the names mentioned dont seem to tick the box of instant effect managers, if we did get rid off shez, which i think keeping would cost us the best chance of promotion we've had in years, are we really saying these managers would come in and push us through, i'm not sure, maybe an older head might, but i just think we have no oprtion but to keep him and let him go in the summer!

After almost three years of Shez, we have good individual players but are no nearer producing a TEAM. We never play the same line-up two matches running. Loanees are preferred to good players. No wonder it is a shambles. Shez is a good spotter of talent but an inadequate manager. Yes, he’s gonna go.

After almost three years of Shez, we have good individual players but are no nearer producing a TEAM. We never play the same line-up two matches running. Loanees are preferred to good players. No wonder it is a shambles. Shez is a good spotter of talent but an inadequate manager. Yes, he’s gonna go.

i agree, hes a good coach but he's showing more and more flaws as a manager

That tonight was worse night at Latics in a long while for various reasons for me.

I finally realised and admitted to myself tonight that we are nowhere near getting promotion.

Sheridan has got to go now really he has!

I know you all think ooh here he (Kyle) goes again but decisions in Team selection and subs cannot be explained from one game to the next by anyone, not even a psychiatrist!

We have Loan players that couldn’t give a toss and we are collecting average players in positions where we don’t need them.

I am Glad Blitz was there tonight to witness the sort of managerial madness is running this team and talking this club of ours nowhere and fast!

SHERIDAN P45!!!

as much as i'm getting dissapointed with shez, all the names mentioned dont seem to tick the box of instant effect managers, if we did get rid off shez, which i think keeping would cost us the best chance of promotion we've had in years, are we really saying these managers would come in and push us through, i'm not sure, maybe an older head might, but i just think we have no oprtion but to keep him and let him go in the summer!

royle0805_468x346.jpg

i agree, hes a good coach but he's showing more and more flaws as a manager

have to disagree about the spotting talent, either pro's who know the divisions or players at the wromg time of there careers, why are we not going below to non league instead of teasing fans with the usual premier league reserve, championship non starter, go down the divisions and take a punt on hungry players, one thing you couldnt knock dowie on!