Just Got Back

Sweated out the second half on Latics world in Thailand. Jumping around my suit when Taylor scored the winner. I'm meeting Thai_Latics tomorrow for a match over here.

Don't forget to wrap up warm, L_B. I've heard that temperatures are set to drop to the low 80's tomorrow ;) See you at the match.

Nowt to do with the cooking. Just more flavour in a sirloin or even rump than in fillet. But if the missus is payin you cant grumble

Ive spent the tail end of the week trying to block out the horror show that was bristol but i actually thought they were a decent pacy side but we didn't take the initiative. Impressive win that today sounds like we showed bags of character and im pleased windass was omitted, he doesn't want to know so why should we. Shez in all the way, never in doubt to me because if you look at the bigger picture look at the young players that have evolved into the side, taylor today getting the winner. Good blend of youth and experience.

Incidentally is it just chance Taylors return to his best coincided with Jones' return

Edited by KiDdErZ

Ive spent the tail end of the week trying to block out the horror show that was bristol but i actually thought they were a decent pacy side but we didn't take the initiative. Impressive win that today sounds like we showed bags of character and im pleased windass was omitted, we doesn't want to know so why should we. Shez in all the way, never in doubt to me because if you look at the bigger picture look at the young players that have evolved into the side, taylor today getting the winner. Good blend of youth and experience.

Incidentally is it just chance Taylors return to his best coincided with Jones' return

Interesting thought. :blink:

Taylor played practically all the game on the right with Smalley on the left, but Jones sure made a difference. Hughesy was a different player without Windass there and Kabba was pure quality.