The Magical Adventures of Number Four

jsslatic

The Return  

55 members have voted

1. 1. JP Kalala misses the drinking culture at BP so puts down his fish and chips and hops into his Skoda to head back home. If the train is running ten minutes late, what time will his pet donkey 'Brett the Ormerod' arrive?

• Everest
    • Derren Brown
    • Nesquik
    • Haddock
    • Allison Stokke

Mixu Paatelainen came in on loan and scored the winner at Wembley. I'm a tad surprised you don't remember...

It's true. We signed Fanky P on the last day of the window but forgot to announce it and he made a save to keep it at 0-0 before Mixu bagged the winner late on!

Keep up fella!

Mixu Paatelainen came in on loan and scored the winner at Wembley. I'm a tad surprised you don't remember...

... he is the answer to everything....

That must have been all the drugs and alohol consumed in the celebrations.... I was wondering why i woke up two days ago, naked, in a field in hertfordshire, with it being september now and having lost 6 month of my life...

Should have known it was Mixu's fault... obviously.... the beggar.

... he is the answer to everything....

That must have been all the drugs and alohol consumed in the celebrations.... I was wondering why i woke up two days ago, naked, in a field in hertfordshire, with it being september now and having lost 6 month of my life...

Should have known it was Mixu's fault... obviously.... the beggar.

Be very careful, the way things are going he could be our next manager!

I'm not :drinking45:

... when he got chased through the fountains at Trafalgar Square fountains by the wanabee coppers, that was comedy gold :grin:

JP Kalala misses the drinking culture at BP so puts down his fish and chips and hops into his Skoda to head back home. If the train is running ten minutes late, what time will his pet donkey 'Brett the Ormerod' arrive?

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.....

...How can a train in this country be less than 15 minutes late???

Be very careful, the way things are going he could be our next manager!

If this happened I would be so happy... soooo very happy.

In fact excited would not be the word. I might literally explode*

*Not that way, before leeslover pipes up

Assisted by Jermaine Pennant, Lee Bowyer missed a penalty and Joey Barton was sent off,

**** These 3 strangely arrived after hearing about the Dogs incident.

Edited by razza699

I've made a decision and voted everest.

This is however, on the assumption you are referring to the quality double glazing firm, and not the mountain.

If you are referring to the latter, all bets are off. Jungle rules.

I've made a decision and voted everest.

This is however, on the assumption you are referring to the quality double glazing firm, and not the mountain.

If you are referring to the latter, all bets are off. Jungle rules.

You did see option 5 right?!

JP Kalala misses the drinking culture at BP so puts down his fish and chips and hops into his Skoda to head back home. If the train is running ten minutes late, his pet donkey 'Brett the Ormerod' will arrive at Nesquik.

Don't ever believe the suggestions of a Devil. Fools...(except for Tommy_Fent and five others).