Phobia: Do You Have One?

boboafc

most people have a phobia ,like seeing a rat,snake , or sounds , small rooms ,etc , do you have a phobia , , i hate the sound of nails being sanded on a nail file . http://www.phobialist.com/#N-

ICE!

hate the stuff!! not the cube kind that you get in drinks....but the stuff they have in freezers that make a kinda grating sound when you take stuff out!! that and people who scrape their windscreens! that's why mine is heated....

the mrs has to take stuff out of the freezer for me.....strange that i don't look like am starving tho????

Spiders. Not the little ones you get in your house but those big :censored: hairy ones (tarantulas and such) that can run at about a million mph! I think it's partially the way they move. Sneaky little :censored:s!!

Ugh! Makes me shudder just thinking about it! :help:

Spiders. Not the little ones you get in your house but those big :censored: hairy ones (tarantulas and such) that can run at about a million mph! I think it's partially the way they move. Sneaky little :censored:s!!

Ugh! Makes me shudder just thinking about it! :help:

I with you on this one dan, I have a bad fear of spiders, the quicker they are the worse they are. You have to kill them before they kill you. I am also acrophobic (heights) I can't even look up at at tall building without my legs turning to jelly

I with you on this one dan, I have a bad fear of spiders, the quicker they are the worse they are. You have to kill them before they kill you. I am also acrophobic (heights) I can't even look up at at tall building without my legs turning to jelly

Wimp :wink:

I'm pretty sure I have a phobia of work. Every time I try and do some, I end up on the internet.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

i've a bit of an odd one..i think!

don't give two hoots about anyone of anything bleeding to death,but if i as much as nick my own finger i panic!

being an ex chef/manager wasn't exactly the greatest of bravery moves i made.

killed and skinned rabbits,all types of poultry,did quite a bit of butchery,but god help me if i cut myself!

sliced the top of my finger off once-that was me on the way to the grave as far as i was concerned!

soft arse! :bigcry: