From Tranmere? Started a Thread?

I think i'll go in that rickety main stand if it's still standing.. Unless you still do that half time entertainment infront of there where 2 people run around a table and eat 5 pies. That was unhuman.

If you here for a good debate with other football fans great, if your here just to simply wind people up .... your on the wrong forum.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep our club is quite a joke, but the fights keep people interested after so long in the same division. I'm fairly certain it's just a genius PR stunt to entertain fans, seen as the football itself doesn't.

Our club is a joke? Yes, we have 4 stands, 5000+ gates, a squad which would all pass a criminal record check with flying colours, a manager who can control his squad, and the best home form in the league. Seems we have a lot in common......Oh wait :D

If you here for a good debate with other football fans great, if your here just to simply wind people up .... your on the wrong forum.

You say that in a wound-up kind of way, which is either irony or sillyness.

I genuinely think your people have made a mistake we'll bring more than that section holds..

PS - does jesus really support Dundee United?

We'll win next week if Sheridan is still here, that said it will only be a false dawn, before losing at either Cheltenham or Orient and slowly slipping away, due a win though next week and its Tranmere we always oblige.

It would appear so, but we owe you bigtime and after these last two games we have the 'spark' that has been missing for a long time, there is just a feel good factor that is going to carry us all the way, i can tell. However, do you really think sacking sheridan is the answer?? You cant keep sacking managers because it just doesnt work, and with all due respect, you are no longer the team you were under Royle, and to be honest it would appear that some of your fans still expect to be Championship or higher just because you are Oldham.

By the looks of it, the division is only going to get harder next season, with the possibility of Forest, Charlton and Southampton all coming down, so promotion will only get harder. That said, Rovers wont be here, because we are going up!! :grin:

Including a playoff place perhaps?? :grin:

Only joking guys and girls, but if you cant take it, tell your team to do something about it for you! :wink:

Getting all cocky now your a point ahead of us... every season we say, see where you finish end of the season. Its usually below us

And why give more than 1,000. Thats all you ever bring anyway, at best.

I look forward to seeing allyour chavy fans running down to the front when we beat you again :D

Our club is a joke? Yes, we have 4 stands, 5000+ gates, a squad which would all pass a criminal record check with flying colours, a manager who can control his squad, and the best home form in the league. Seems we have a lot in common......Oh wait :D

Ok, so you are coming gloating that for the 1st time this season you are above us in the league.

But just hang on a minute looking at the table you have 9 matches to go and only 3 at PP which means you have 6 away.

Looking at your away record in 17 matches you have won only 4, drawn 4 and lost 9 scoring just 16 in those 17 games. Just to ram the point home you have won only 1 in your last 11 away so enjoy your travels.

I'd hang on a little while before you start giving it the Billy big b*ll*cks. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

Sorry, I was actually trying to say that our (Latics) club has become abit of a joke, I wasn't implying that Tranmere were. Saying that though, I do think we'll get all 3 points when we play you and neither of us will make the play-offs.

Ok, so you are coming gloating that for the 1st time this season you are above us in the league.

But just hang on a minute looking at the table you have 9 matches to go and only 3 at PP which means you have 6 away.

Looking at your away record in 17 matches you have won only 4, drawn 4 and lost 9 scoring just 16 in those 17 games. Just to ram the point home you have won only 1 in your last 11 away so enjoy your travels.

I'd hang on a little while before you start giving it the Billy big b*ll*cks. :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

Not saying its going to be easy, in fact we have the 18th best (or 6th worst) away record in the league, and therefore i am more than aware of my teams limitations. I know it can all go badly wrong, however that post was to highlight the fact that we are not a 'joke' club, thats all. So, Harry me old chum, you may want to have your billy bigb*ll*cks chat with some of your own fans too :wink:

Edited by Prenton_Park

So, Harry me old chum, you may want to have your billy bigb*ll*cks chat with some of your own fans too :wink:

Don't think I need to do that because as you may have noticed following our run of the last 3 months, none of our fans are currently going on other sites giving it large.

Oh yes, which site is it that you are on?

Jog on

Cheers,

Harry

dont get too cocky, you might just walk into a new manager.

teams always win the first game for a new guy, as they play out of their skins to retain their place in the team.

Tell that to Gary Mc when we beat Leeds 2-0 in his first game :wink:

Tell that to Gary Mc when we beat Leeds 2-0 in his first game :wink:

3 years ago Ronnie's team suddenly clicked in mid-February. We went on a run of 1 defeat in 9, winning 6 - then all of a sudden the wheels came off at home to the doomed MK Dons, we didn't win another game out of the last 6 games when we had looked nailed on to gate crash the play offs and even nick an auto spot.

A lot of football to be played yet my Bin Dipping friend and from what I've seen of you lot, mark up tightly on set-pieces (particularly Kay) and we'll be fine. Oh and Shuker's fooked as well, shame!

3 years ago Ronnie's team suddenly clicked in mid-February. We went on a run of 1 defeat in 9, winning 6 - then all of a sudden the wheels came off at home to the doomed MK Dons, we didn't win another game out of the last 6 games when we had looked nailed on to gate crash the play offs and even nick an auto spot.

A lot of football to be played yet my Bin Dipping friend and from what I've seen of you lot, mark up tightly on set-pieces (particularly Kay) and we'll be fine. Oh and Shuker's fooked as well, shame!

Loosing Shuker is not a shame. Providing he's fit we have a much better right midfielder in Danny Mayor. He's on loan from Preston and he's much better than Shuker. Shuker is not the player he used to be since he got injured.

Edited by TRFC1884

Tranmere to sell out the small section, leaving the little Trannymere fairy princesses on here to go in the big section nearest to the barrier. Tranmere score, said fairy princesses start cheering.... :pray: (Obviously Oldham then score 5..)

Don't condone violence normally but would gladly see one of these pikey embarrassments on the bottom of my Adidas Gazelle...

Woof.

Tranmere to sell out the small section, leaving the little Trannymere fairy princesses on here to go in the big section nearest to the barrier. Tranmere score, said fairy princesses start cheering.... :pray: (Obviously Oldham then score 5..)

Don't condone violence normally but would gladly see one of these pikey embarrassments on the bottom of my Adidas Gazelle...

Woof.

You wear gazelles, better tramp you lid!

Get some decent trabs.