From Tranmere? Started a Thread?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame you cant say the same about your fans eh?

Just face facts....You have had a bit of a good run but its gonna come to an end come Saturday afternoon. Then its back to that filthy :censored: hole of a town with your pants round your ankles and your arses well and truly spanked. :shakeit:

Enjoy your day out though ^_^

Scousers eh? Some people are only alive because its illegal to shoot them. :wink:

:shock:

You know you're a scunner when the mascot offers such a welcome.....

:grin:

Think about it lid...........I will give you a minute or so but I am sure you will get there :lol:

It will be such fun outside the ground on Saturday. Scousers tip toeing back to their charabanc only to be engulfed by the joyous throng emerging from the large part of the RRE. Hope Plod is on its toes.

It will be such fun outside the ground on Saturday. Scousers tip toeing back to their charabanc only to be engulfed by the joyous throng emerging from the large part of the RRE. Hope Plod is on its toes.

Aye because you stuck around so long to celebrate your victory against us didn't you.

I think your buses had a running start.

Couldn't stop laughting at the mass outrage of disgust from you lot walking past the carlton just coz a couple of the juniors were standing outside giving you v's.

Joe Royles Cotten Wool Army :lol:

Edited by Carling

Aye because you stuck around so long to celebrate your victory against us didn't you.

Couldn't stop laughting at the mass outrage of disgust from you lot walking past the carlton just coz a couple of the juniors were standing outside giving you v's.

You'll be laughting on the other side of you're face come Saturday. :grin:

Must have been a proud day, really went to town. Numpty

44 posts on an opposition messageboard? Get a life mate, seriously.

Guest sheridans_world
Do you actually understand that, or are you just posting random pictures?

It looks more like a tea-pot anyway.

This is a kettle:

0,,10309~5291330,00.jpg

Police have released the CCTV footage from inside the Carlton pub on the fateful day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhz-SPjrEaQ

Proper Nawty!

Edited by Rocky_Latic

It's your ground that gets me.

It smells lovely around Oldham though. Bhuna is my favourite....

i personally thought it was jalfrezi

The last time I went to Prenton Park on foot some locals were barbequeing a human being. I suppose it just depends on what you are brought up to consider normal :unsure:

I remember the Bindipper game at the end of 06/07 season when we scored in the last minute (Porter lob?) to win 2:1. The tracksuited smackheads were incensed at our delerious celebrations in the Lookers and a group of about 30 of the embarrassments were stood on the hill leading up to the RRE after the game. It was so funny, they were stood like they were a proper 'firm' but Oldham fans were just walking past and through them like they weren't even there.

I cringed on their behalf and have since always regarded Tranmere fans to be the most embarrassing in the football league. I am climbing the walls waiting for Saturday..

Woof.

I remember the Bindipper game at the end of 06/07 season when we scored in the last minute (Porter lob?) to win 2:1. The tracksuited smackheads were incensed at our delerious celebrations in the Lookers and a group of about 30 of the embarrassments were stood on the hill leading up to the RRE after the game. It was so funny, they were stood like they were a proper 'firm' but Oldham fans were just walking past and through them like they weren't even there.

I cringed on their behalf and have since always regarded Tranmere fans to be the most embarrassing in the football league. I am climbing the walls waiting for Saturday..

Woof.

Almost as funny as your burberry clad muppets who were all very vocal till they saw about 50 youngsters outside the carlton, soon lost their voices.

We both have our muppets, we both have decent fans.

At least we aint crewe.

Almost as funny as your burberry clad muppets who were all very vocal till they saw about 50 youngsters outside the carlton, soon lost their voices.

At least we aint crewe.

On so many levels!

I remember an enjoyable hour spent at crewe train station before the everton game last year. You are quite right, there was an unusually high proportion of supporters whose brain and testicles were about the same size of a gnat.

There wont be any trouble on saturday. Away fans tend to go very quiet when they are two or three down in the second half.

Edited by BigfinLatic

At least we aint crewe.

yes pal, Never been as intimidated as at a trip to Prenton Park - Bigging up 50 scallies, were you stood at the bar sniggering into your pint, bet you were itching to join them mate... Tit