From Tranmere? Started a Thread?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As apposed to Man City and United fans??

Don't act like you are cut from a better cloth mister both off the same roll.

Now 49 posts on an opponent's message board!

Don't the other dippers let you play with them? Aaah.

Edited by LaticsPete

Now 49 posts on an opponent's message board!

Don't the other dippers let you play with them? Aaah.

Tracking a random across message boards, god your life is soo exciting compared to mine, very jealous.

No wonder your Asian neighbors kicked off on you with you lot following them around everywhere they went.

Don't like strangers around your parts do you ;)

Edited by Carling

Tracking a random across message boards, god your life is soo exciting compared to mine, very jealous.

No wonder your Asian neighbors kicked off on you with you lot following them around everywhere they went.

Don't like strangers around your parts do you ;)

As opposed to the cosmopolitan metropolis that is Birkenhead? What does that post even mean? Nothing intelligent to say in relation to football so go down the road of "You're all racist you are"...put a wink at the end and that's alreet

what a numpty - cant wait to hear the "we want Ronnie out" chants on saturday, starting to lose patience aren't we?? :grin:

Almost as funny as your burberry clad muppets who were all very vocal till they saw about 50 youngsters outside the carlton, soon lost their voices.

We both have our muppets, we both have decent fans.

At least we aint crewe.

atleast we own a few pairs of jeans and still DONT wear tracksuit bottoms :wink:

Edited by kellysheroes

My god, have i stept into the wrong messageboard?

I dont mind Tranmere, they are like scouse relatives, you have them but dare not utter their name!

They have a silly bitch of an MD, and i do wish them all the best, unfortunately im not in the mood for friendlyness on Sat!

We had more than 1,600 at Crewe they turned people back they rpomised us two stands and then stuck 40 happy clappers of their own in it was terrible. And its not twenty minutes away about 50 mins to over a hour depending where from Wirral your travelling.

You've only sold 600 tickets as of lunchtime today mate so I think you'll all fit in just fine.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Sweet Jesus of Nazareth. Who has opened one of the council grids and allowed a load of sweaty, smelly mersey sewer rats amongst us? - crawl back to your wheelie bins my scouse friends, none of you have had the decency or balls to come on here and discuss football all season so apologies to my family but.......FECK OFF!! :chubb:

P*ss Funny :D