From Tranmere? Started a Thread?

Were you seriously intimidated at Prenton Park? Birkenhead is the one place in England that scousers actually look down on

No mate, Ive drunk in that boozer next to the ground numerous times - Just playing into the hands of Carling the fence and his merryband of teenage scouse delinquents

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another away day nightmare for Tranmere. :laught16: Thats 1 win in their last 12 away games.

They now have 8 games left with 5 of those away.

Away games at the 3 sided fortress, Brighton who are desparate, Walsall who are hot and cold, Leeds and Scunthorpe. Their only saving grace is that they have 3 relatively easy home games although Bristol Rovers had that good win on saturday at Walsall and picked up a useful point tonight at revitalised Crewe.

Cheers,

Harry

Another away day nightmare for Tranmere. :laught16: Thats 1 win in their last 12 away games.

They now have 8 games left with 5 of those away.

Away games at the 3 sided fortress, Brighton who are desparate, Walsall who are hot and cold, Leeds and Scunthorpe. Their only saving grace is that they have 3 relatively easy home games although Bristol Rovers had that good win on saturday at Walsall and picked up a useful point tonight at revitalised Crewe.

Cheers,

Harry

Brizzle Rovers are unbeaten in summat like 6 away games I think? Including wins at us, Scunny, and also 3-0 & 5-0 wins at walsall and hereford. They have Peterboro on sat two... handy team to be playing our top 6 rivals at the mo..

Oh dear. Poor Tranmere.

Brizzle Rovers are unbeaten in summat like 6 away games I think? Including wins at us, Scunny, and also 3-0 & 5-0 wins at walsall and hereford. They have Peterboro on sat two... handy team to be playing our top 6 rivals at the mo..

Oh dear. Poor Tranmere.

Sat two...? Is that not just Sunday? :lol::wink:

Hi brothers, to use the collective term for you..Just got a quick query..

When we've sold out our stand and it's 2:55 and i'm walkin up from the pub, which of your remaining two stands should i sit in?

What a silly C**T you look now..... You dont learn do you!!! Once a Bin Dipper always a Bin Dipper.

Porter was creditted with the goal, so it's just the score and date I got wrong and I wasn't a million miles with the date. But if you want to have a fight about it, let's arrange a time and place before the game on Saturday. :wedgie:

I'm joking of course.

Woof!

Porter was creditted with the goal, so it's just the score and date I got wrong and I wasn't a million miles with the date.

Yeah, just three months or so... :wink:

I'm sure Horse got the goal in the end, but will stand corrected if proved otherwise!

Porter got it i think. Another 'classic' goal of his. <_<

Soccerbase says Hall.

Soccerbase

IIRC it was a harmless effort from Porter which Ward went up for with Hall, and the ball bounced off something as they clashed and went in. Horse was later judged to have got there first, rather than give it as an OG, which I think it was at first.

We were top of the league then remember - and finished in 6th (just about).

Indeed! The first real signs of doubt I had under Shez. And felt he'd learn from such mistakes he made back then. Never did. Just we were higher up in 06/07 as fell dramatically and thus just parachuted in time to make 6th...I fear this time we wouldn't have. Alas, the change was made with precision timing.

... Crewe? It's about 20 minutes away.

I think you bindipping types will be alright. You've fine-tuned the feeling of despair walking away from Boundary Park for years now.

We had more than 1,600 at Crewe they turned people back they rpomised us two stands and then stuck 40 happy clappers of their own in it was terrible. And its not twenty minutes away about 50 mins to over a hour depending where from Wirral your travelling.

We had more than 1,600 at Crewe they turned people back they rpomised us two stands and then stuck 40 happy clappers of their own in it was terrible. And its not twenty minutes away about 50 mins to over a hour depending where from Wirral your travelling.

When you're taking 800 to teams in the Midlands after a gutless defeat and then underwhelming goaless draw, when little depends on the result and the game itself is being televised, please do come back to us.

Woof.

When you're taking 800 to teams in the Midlands after a gutless defeat and then underwhelming goaless draw, when little depends on the result and the game itself is being televised, please do come back to us.

Woof.

When you can get over 5,000 home fans get back to us ;)