From Tranmere? Started a Thread?

Just having a look in Score "The Pull Out Paper" from the News of the World, it's grate looking at us sitting in 6th place,

.. on Saturday i can see us doing you mancs at ur gaff, am going for a score line of 3-1

:grin:

Oh god. The News of the World. Says it all really

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, the whole 3 Shez years proves Shez was gifted a very good team...one that wasn't allowed to see the job through under Moore but which got to the playoffs (and who knows, might've done more had we been patient) My fellow Latics fans would rather pour acid in their eyes than admit this however. We'll never know. Over the next two seasons, Shez built a very good side but couldn't keep it together through his bad management. Seeing players like Davies, last yrs top scorer, leave. And players like Gregan and Hughes who he could never control. And too many mates like Liddell that he kept throwing beer money at by inexplicably playing him. Shez may one day learn from his mistakes now he can sit and reflect on things. And be a good manager elsewhere, for it. While in the battle though, he fell short and had to go.

All that matters now is that in 6 days time we wipe ya smiles off your scruffy unwashed faces!!! I've been saying for weeks to my mates that you were the threat to us. But now we've got fresh legs, the aim is to cut off your legs next week by beating you! Bring it on!!!

Edited by boundaryblue80

It would appear so, but we owe you bigtime and after these last two games we have the 'spark' that has been missing for a long time, there is just a feel good factor that is going to carry us all the way, i can tell. However, do you really think sacking sheridan is the answer?? You cant keep sacking managers because it just doesnt work, and with all due respect, you are no longer the team you were under Royle, and to be honest it would appear that some of your fans still expect to be Championship or higher just because you are Oldham.

:lol:

How Ironic!

I really couldnt imagine a more perfect match for the second coming...

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Sweet Jesus of Nazareth. Who has opened one of the council grids and allowed a load of sweaty, smelly mersey sewer rats amongst us? Have they taken a wrong turning on their way in trapping off with a turd in the river mersey - or have they finally amassed a couple more points than ourselves in division 3 at the lowest point of our season?

Either way it doesn't matter - Shez was a legend in waiting that took a wrong turn - the legend that is ROYLE has arrived - crawl back to your wheelie bins my scouse friends, none of you have had the decency or balls to come on here and discuss football all season so apologies to my family but.......FECK OFF!! :chubb:

It's always a lively week leading up to this one ;) Tuesday night's games will have a big effect I think, especially if you are four points behind us on Sat. Though we never beat the garbage teams like Chelt'nam away.

Let's see if your pampered prima donnas like Gregan listen to Royle...sounds like Sheridan's reign was like a holiday camp.

We took a respectable 1,600 to Crewe so there isn't much reason for not attending at Oldham even if they do try and price us all out of our giros.

Seriously though, never really enjoy my days out in Oldham mainly because we always lose but it shall be all fun and games seeings how you lot are only a matter of meters away from us.................am going to hazard a guess and say that some currency might be exchanged between both sets of fans.

We took a respectable 1,600 to Crewe so there isn't much reason for not attending at Oldham even if they do try and price us all out of our giros.

Seriously though, never really enjoy my days out in Oldham mainly because we always lose but it shall be all fun and games seeings how you lot are only a matter of meters away from us.................am going to hazard a guess and say that some currency might be exchanged between both sets of fans.

Giro cheques aint gonna hurt...

Behave like Millwall and you'll be treated like them as well.

I aint saying its something to be proud of and I would never partake in it myself but don't give me the innocent with your fans we all saw at the home game they were more than capable of getting themselves arrested or into trouble.

I aint saying its something to be proud of and I would never partake in it myself but don't give me the innocent with your fans we all saw at the home game they were more than capable of getting themselves arrested or into trouble.

but the home game hasnt happened yet meg :wink:

Our club is a joke? Yes, we have 4 stands, 5000+ gates, a squad which would all pass a criminal record check with flying colours, a manager who can control his squad, and the best home form in the league. Seems we have a lot in common......Oh wait :D

Shame you cant say the same about your fans eh?

Just face facts....You have had a bit of a good run but its gonna come to an end come Saturday afternoon. Then its back to that filthy :censored: hole of a town with your pants round your ankles and your arses well and truly spanked. :shakeit:

Enjoy your day out though ^_^

Scousers eh? Some people are only alive because its illegal to shoot them. :wink: