From Tranmere? Started a Thread?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it, you're scared...

Make the most of it while you can, you must be thrilled that the top six/seven before today have performed so eratically recently and kept your season alive.

Bet Ronnie cant believe his luck, wouldnt like to predict the score next week if Shezz is still here the players owe him big time. But wether or not they want to repay him is debatable if they do you could suffer the backlash.

If they dont can only see you winning but your away form is dire and of your remaining 9 games 6 are away but who knows you may come good.

To be honest we should have been out of sight but cant see us finishing in the top 8 now.

There just seems to be pyaar confidence and togetherness around the place lately, abit like your boys at Belle Vue.

People are strolling into Prenton Park, smiling and knowing we're not going home empty handed.

Now we have to do Cheltenham and your lot next week.

Back to Boundary Park - oh what joy...

Hi brothers, to use the collective term for you..Just got a quick query..

When we've sold out our stand and it's 2:55 and i'm walkin up from the pub, which of your remaining two stands should i sit in?

Nice to see youve only been allocated the small section, I should hope youd fill it. An hour away n in the top 6, itd be a disgraceful show if you didnt.

"In the play-offs". So where have you been all season long? Look out you'll need something for a nosebleed.

It really doesn't matter who's been where all season long does it? At the end of the day it only matters where you are in the table come May. The play off places are still there for the taking. Hopefully we'll keep ours though :grin:

It really doesn't matter who's been where all season long does it? At the end of the day it only matters where you are in the table come May. The play off places are still there for the taking. Hopefully we'll keep ours though :grin:

Yep, the playoffs are still there for the taking, but we need to start winning away if we want a place. Hopefully, we can get 3 points at Chelts, then come to win at Ice Station Zebra and then we will be on our way. Sorry to say it guys, but we have never conceded 6 under Ronnie, and certainly no fights etc. Just suggesting that maybe the grass wasnt greener after all? :grin:

Nice to see youve only been allocated the small section, I should hope youd fill it. An hour away n in the top 6, itd be a disgraceful show if you didnt.

I think i'll go in that rickety main stand if it's still standing.. Unless you still do that half time entertainment infront of there where 2 people run around a table and eat 5 pies. That was unhuman.

Yep, the playoffs are still there for the taking, but we need to start winning away if we want a place. Hopefully, we can get 3 points at Chelts, then come to win at Ice Station Zebra and then we will be on our way. Sorry to say it guys, but we have never conceded 6 under Ronnie, and certainly no fights etc. Just suggesting that maybe the grass wasnt greener after all? :grin:

Yep our club is quite a joke, but the fights keep people interested after so long in the same division. I'm fairly certain it's just a genius PR stunt to entertain fans, seen as the football itself doesn't.