Kieran Lee and Dale Stephens

No player should be worried if they are prepared to work for the cause and want to be here. Every player now as their chance to prove themselves to the new man. Us the fans will have to accept the next few years are back to re-building and instilling a Dowiesk work ethic throughout the club. Certain players will not be able to adjust to this new era as they'll be too long in the tooth and rotten from high jinks and capers galore allowed.

will be good to see players who havnt been given a proper chance especially Lee, hes looked good when hes played and was so highly rated at man utd. The game vs tranmere should be very interesting

Us the fans will have to accept the next few years are back to re-building and instilling a Dowiesk work ethic throughout the club. Certain players will not be able to adjust to this new era as they'll be too long in the tooth and rotten from high jinks and capers galore allowed.

Do you expect that is part of the discussions with the new bloke - attitude to discipline and training hard?

That's why i can't understand his description as " one for the future" . If our plan works out and we do get promoted will Stephens then play regular for us in the Championship as that will be the " future " . 9 League 2 apps, 0 league one apps, and a regular centre midfield in the championship!

Stranger things have happened!

did blitz say in an interview that there will be a reserve side next season?

the reserves is the reason i have been so annoyed these lads were not getting a chance,apart from being ignored for 1st team action there has been no ressies so these lads were rotting not even in squad most of the time,they won,t be match fit but they will be fit enough to play a part

If you know him you maybe able to confirm the rumour that I heard and that he is more interested in being a pish head than being a footballerand that the reason he left QPR and Man United and ended up here

i know him too and the rumour is wrong.fergie was unhappy with him for refusing to go on loan to royal antwerp and kieran hated it at qpr,qpr wanted him but he wanted to play in the north theres nothing wrong with that.

sylvan ebanks-blake also refused to go to antwerp and was released soon afterwards.

kieran used to play for glossop jnrs as a lad and was picked up by man u from there if you know anyone involved with the successful glossop jnr team from about 98-2000 you may be able to find out about him,think the coaches at the time were mike bowler and trucca you will find he is a nice lad a bit shy and definately not a big headed type

i know him too and the rumour is wrong.fergie was unhappy with him for refusing to go on loan to royal antwerp and kieran hated it at qpr,qpr wanted him but he wanted to play in the north theres nothing wrong with that.

sylvan ebanks-blake also refused to go to antwerp and was released soon afterwards.

kieran used to play for glossop jnrs as a lad and was picked up by man u from there if you know anyone involved with the successful glossop jnr team from about 98-2000 you may be able to find out about him,think the coaches at the time were mike bowler and trucca you will find he is a nice lad a bit shy and definately not a big headed type

Fair enough thanks for clearing that up it was like I said a rumour and ofcourse we all hear these different type of things that go on you can never be sure sometimes what to believe.

Don't know what has gone on with both Lee & Stephens under Shez's stewardship- in particular Lee; but one of the implecations of Big Joe's return is that all the players now have 4 days training from a clean slate point of view.

None of the players are guaranteed a starting spot / place on the bench for a 3min run out ( :wink: ) under Joe as he comes at it purely from a 'best 11 to do a job' stand-point.

Think over the next 9 games we will see some interesting selection decisions / formations / subs etc - Joe was never affraid to mix it up / change things arund if its not working; happy days!!!.

For me, Lee, Stephens, Lomax, Lewis, Stammy et all are just as much in the mix for a game on sat as Hughesy, Taylor, Greegs etc.

Also, i bet the likes of Brookes / Eaves / Bemba-Lita & Rowney are also creaming themselves at the prospect of being considered, as Joe was / is never affraid of throwing in the kids if they're thought to be good enough.

Clean slate time - lets see come 3pm on sat who we put out; there may be some surprises ahead!!!!