so i guess we made the right choice

Best descision you could have made. Hopefully it will work out and we'll be back in the hunt for promotion. But even if it doesn't at least we all know (as if we didn't already) that you have the best interests of the club and fans at heart.

Thanks and KTF

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Commercially, a stroke of absolute genius.

Football-wise, recovering the season in 9 games is going to be a gamble whoever's in charge. And it's just the kind of gamble for Joe.

Thankyou TTA and thankyou Joe.

And also thankyou Shez for getting us this far. I wish him well.

Please bring the lass in your avatar with you.....

I can't believe you have not noticed Mrs Worm wandering around the RRE with a pie and a bovril

I am pleased with all the positive vibes on the site today .I hope that we all get what we want to see this season which at minimum is a playoff place and hopefully a wembly win , So please lets get behind the team in all the games we have left and push all your friends and family to dig deep in these hard times and follow the team for all the home games we have left

si

Great decision; there has been a doom and gloom feeling around this club for whatever reason for a number of years now in my opinion. Just by looking at this board we can all see the positivity that this appointment has brought. If we see the free flowing attacking football that characterised Joe's first spell at the club then you watch the Oldham public back the team.

Welcome home Joe, and thanks TTA, I've not felt this positive about Latics for a very long time.

With the exception of the Playoffs under Dowie, I havent been this excited about Latics since Royle was last here.

I cant wait for Saturday the atmosphere is going to be smashing. Just hope some people decide to pay on the day so BFJ and the team feel our support.

Rock on Saturday!

:grin:

Right choice or not, what you and your 2 Amigos show day in day out is that you try try try to take this club forward.

Sure, knee jerk reactions from fans are easy, but when you really get down to it, you are the guys who really suffer from inept team performances.

Thanks for your continued involvement. (its a much better hobby than swinging a golf club you know)

Keep the faith.