so i guess we made the right choice

I am pleased with all the positive vibes on the site today .I hope that we all get what we want to see this season which at minimum is a playoff place and hopefully a wembly win , So please lets get behind the team in all the games we have left and push all your friends and family to dig deep in these hard times and follow the team for all the home games we have left

si

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pleased with all the positive vibes on the site today .I hope that we all get what we want to see this season which at minimum is a playoff place and hopefully a wembly win , So please lets get behind the team in all the games we have left and push all your friends and family to dig deep in these hard times and follow the team for all the home games we have left

si

Yes, a brave and good choice. Thank you - and for your continued faith.

si

Seconded, fantastic commitment to the club by you all

si

Hope Joe brings the fast flowing attacking football which was his hallmark.

A ball hasn't been kicked under Joe yet. I support you to the hilt but please wait until the next 9 (12) games have been played before making judgement.

We as fans put money up but you have the final say with regard to decision making, the money you pay buys you that right. With that right comes the right to make the non-populist decisions for the good of the club, the right decisions are not always the popular ones.

I'm pished but what I'm trying to say is don't listen to the ramble, manage your club in the way your think will get it to where your want it to be rather than just trying to make us happy as a large number of us aren't happy until we can moan.

Just want to say thanks for making a very, very difficult decision. Shez will always have a place in Latics fans hearts, but I'm glad the head overruled the heart and you all made a brave move. Joe has nothing to lose, while we have everything to gain. The low I felt walking out of that hollow stadium yesterday to the high I felt today can't be put into words!!! And I'm sure I speak for most Latics fans when I say that.

For me a great choice.

Hopefully "Big Joe" the legend can work his magic again at little Oldham and have us playing quality attacking football in the Championship next season.

There will always be doubters on any decision (which is fine or the world would be a boring place) but from reading a few posts on here and speaking to my fellow Oldham mates the buzz is definately back.

Thanks Si

Brave decision. Hopefully it will prove to be the right one.

I certainly believe we would not have made the play-offs with JS in charge, and am glad you made the decision to get rid. I think it shows the ambition of the club and now we just have to hope that JR can have the impact to take us up.

Cheers

si

Well said Simon!

A hard choice was made today, but i personally feel it was a choice that was made at the right time. Important game next week against Tranmere but we now have a fresh face who can hopefully shake things up and turn things around before its not too late with 9 games left.

Fans will always be grateful of Sheridans services, remaining a loyal servant for the past decade and working his way through the ranks.

A ball hasn't been kicked under Joe yet. I support you to the hilt but please wait until the next 9 (12) games have been played before making judgement.

We as fans put money up but you have the final say with regard to decision making, the money you pay buys you that right. With that right comes the right to make the non-populist decisions for the good of the club, the right decisions are not always the popular ones.

I'm pished but what I'm trying to say is don't listen to the ramble, manage your club in the way your think will get it to where your want it to be rather than just trying to make us happy as a large number of us aren't happy until we can moan.

Spot on.

If the aim is to keep the majority of fans happy in the short term it's the right choice.

If the aim is promotion, only time will tell.

(Blitz)

It isn't that bad! We've only got a new manager, we don't need to all pile into the tube tunnels and start singing Vera Lynn. But if that Hilter fella reckons that he can take the Chaddy then we will fight him on the beaches as never have so few given so much for so many and we will build a land fit for heroes who each drive two cars, at once, in 8am in the rush hour to get out of Stalinist Russia....

Nurse, the tablets please....

Well done TTA for making a very hard and brave decision regarding JS you could see in his face over the last few games he had no answers.

Great move to bring Joe back hope he pulls it off,just have a sneaky feeling he will.

Thank you for your continued support .

Robert