so i guess we made the right choice

(Wehrmacht)

They got nowhere near, the Luftwaffe were the only ones to come close but were hamstrung when the decision was made to bomb London rather than the airfields. Terrible tactical decsions by the Bosch that, if they had stayed on target the force would have seen them rule the universe as Father and Son.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They got nowhere near, the Luftwaffe were the only ones to come close but were hamstrung when the decision was made to bomb London rather than the airfields. Terrible tactical decsions by the Bosch that, if they had stayed on target the force would have seen them rule the universe as Father and Son.

:crackpot:

Luftwaffe hs pulled a hamstring??? when did we sign him on loan??

Oi! Take it easy, I work for that company. Bosch that is.

Like most of us, I'm saddened that Shez has gone, as a legend I really wanted it to work out for him. It was a tough decision but I have to respect the backbone shown by the club officials. I hope Joe can get the team working again and if he does I think we'll storm right into the playoffs and beyond. Good appointment TTA, once again (as if it wasn't proven already) that you have the club's best interests in mind.

We're not worthy!!!

of such great owners.

Kudos to you for taking a very tough but necesary decision.

I have fears (not doubts) about Joes appointment. Lets hope a legend is burnished rather than tarnished. But how can you not have anything but the highest hopes.

I just wanted to say thanks for all that you do for Latics. I do wonder what you are going to do to top this though!!!!

Simon + Simon + Danny,

Action had to be taken, and you took it, unpleasant as it must have been.

Hopefully Joe will give the squad, staff, fans, town and importantly owners a msch needed lift. If there is one constant on this board, it is admiration for the 3 of you. You deserve better from the town, and if success comes along it would than overdue, given your fantastic support.

One point to consider. When Joe 'walked on water' before, he did it by giving opportunity to good young footballers who were not getting a fair crack at their club. Their talents were developed, some sold to pay the bills (at a huge profit) many of the others were moulded into a team, that if the let 6 goals in, they would try to score 7.

If Joe's (full time) return is for the short term, a manager at a certain south Manchester club seems to be be adopting similar principles???

Good Luck and thanks.

We might have made the play offs with Shez, although that was looking in danger of slipping away, hopefully Joe's appointment will see us get into them as the team with the wind behind them. A tough decision but a bold one.

PS Mr Blitz, have you changed the combination to the lock on the Chairman's drinks cabinet? :wink:

You did make the right choice, but maybe for the wrong reason. Why not just sack the manager over the total indiscipline of The Night At The Dogs? Win or lose 6-2, I reckon a team or a squad that behaves like they did is not being managed properly, notwithstanding, of course, the subsequent whitewash.

Anyone still got their inflatable Yard Dog?

I am pleased with all the positive vibes on the site today .I hope that we all get what we want to see this season which at minimum is a playoff place and hopefully a wembly win , So please lets get behind the team in all the games we have left and push all your friends and family to dig deep in these hard times and follow the team for all the home games we have left

si

Thank you, I can't remember feeling this good about Oldham Athletic in any stage of my adult life. I will certainly be at 'Ice Station Zebra' on saturday with a few of my friends who are not regulars. :grin::grin:

Not happy with this appointment myself. They never turn good second time round.

We need a cliche smiley!

I suspect if many 'second time rounds' appointments don't work then the reasons are similar as to why most 'first time round' appointments don't work.

I'm chuffed to bits with Joe's return. It addresses most of our off-field problems which will in turn address many of our on-field problems (hopefully).

We need a cliche smiley!

I suspect if many 'second time rounds' appointments don't work then the reasons are similar as to why most 'first time round' appointments don't work.

I'm chuffed to bits with Joe's return. It addresses most of our off-field problems which will in turn address many of our on-field problems (hopefully).

I knew I'd get someone.

Thank you, I can't remember feeling this good about Oldham Athletic in any stage of my adult life. I will certainly be at 'Ice Station Zebra' on saturday with a few of my friends who are not regulars. :grin::grin:

Please bring the lass in your avatar with you.....