"Watch Joe Royle on Latics World" - Now Online

I'm stunned that after all the hype and sensationalism of Joe's return that the press could barely muster five questions between them. If you don't have LW all you're missing is a load of awkward silences and Joe saying 'hi' to people he recognises. Can't believe I've been F5-ing all afternoon for that.

Royle out.

Woof.

Although a distinct lack of questions.... :blink:

Me and my dad said that as we were listening. It was like they didn't know what they were there for. I love how he's just laughing with them.

He has a good feeling surrounding him. Confidence. Let's hope it rubs off on the squad.

Me and my dad said that as we were listening. It was like they didn't know what they were there for. I love how he's just laughing with them.

He has a good feeling surrounding him. Confidence. Let's hope it rubs off on the squad.

You're spot on about the feeling. You can see he genuinely loves the place and the people. I really can't wait for Saturday now it is going to be special.

We'd have come up with way better questions on here than what the journalists came up with.

is oldham college doing any journalism courses any time soon as the guys at the press conference need to go there for a refresher course in interviewing techniques!!!

welcome home joe.

mart at work

Lol, good one Bob.

Thanks for the link. As everyone has said, a shocking lack of questions. Was that guy from the MEN not there? Kevin Keegan, I think his name was... :grin:

We'd have come up with way better questions on here than what the journalists came up with.

To be fair, we probably wouldn't... we would have gone in with loads of things to ask - Kieran Lee, Morale, Central Midfielders, Transfer targets etc.. etc... and then would have probably just sat there, grinning like a ridiculously happy idiot, until bursting out with a chorus of "Big Fat Joes Barmy Army!"

Not much to say really, we all trust him, he has brought a spark back to the place... and lets just leave him to get on with the work of winning 9 games on the spin.

We dont ask for much 'ere...

:)

I get no picture when I play Latics World videos....I can hear the sound, but the screen is black....I used to be able to watch LW vids but recently I haven't been able to watch them...might have been since I've upgraded to Firefox 3. Anyone got any ideas what the problem might be. Ta.

To be fair, we probably wouldn't... we would have gone in with loads of things to ask - Kieran Lee, Morale, Central Midfielders, Transfer targets etc.. etc... and then would have probably just sat there, grinning like a ridiculously happy idiot, until bursting out with a chorus of "Big Fat Joes Barmy Army!"

Not much to say really, we all trust him, he has brought a spark back to the place... and lets just leave him to get on with the work of winning 9 games on the spin.

We dont ask for much 'ere...

:)

It is not often that you'll find a room full of Journo's silent in awe of someone, but I think that's why there was a lack of questions.

PS Does anyone else get a "fatherly" feeling when you see Joe? I don't know what it is, but I get a warm and comfortable feeling whenever I see his chubby face :lol: thing is, he doesn't even look like my Dad

It is not often that you'll find a room full of Journo's silent in awe of someone, but I think that's why there was a lack of questions.

PS Does anyone else get a "fatherly" feeling when you see Joe? I don't know what it is, but I get a warm and comfortable feeling whenever I see his chubby face :lol: thing is, he doesn't even look like my Dad

You're just rubbing it in now ! I can't watch the fecking thing....someone help, please !

Edited by Yard Dog