Who's gonna have Shez next?

I can see him back in a job for the start of next season and doing well having had a decent bit of time off to contemplate where it all went wrong(ish).

That won't mean getting rid of him was the wrong decision though. For us or him.

It just works out like that sometimes.

First and foremost I reckon he'll avoid Windass, Hughes & Gregan types like the plague.

A true shoestring budget will be a blessing in disguise.

Bringing kids through and his eye for cheap/free signings like McDonald, Hazell & Allott will serve him very well.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

Edited by dfOAFC

Shez will be working by the end of the month

Leeds or Sheff Wed on their coaching staff :wink:

Despite what you think Rich, he's much better than that. I'd expect him to be pushing for promotion with A.N.Other team next year.

First and foremost I reckon he'll avoid Windass, Hughes & Gregan types like the plague.

A true shoestring budget will be a blessing in disguise.

Bringing kids through and his eye for cheap/free signings like McDonald, Hazell & Allott will serve him very well.

Those are the kind of people he wanted in the team. Players who shout at each other on the pitch. He always said that we were a quiet team. Unfortunately players who shout and moan on the pitch also do it off the pitch as well.

I think without the "mates" issue he will do well as a manager else where... I still think he should of got untill end of the season...

on holiday if he has any sense....recharge his batterys chill out then start agin.

like has been said i think at any other club he will be different,no mates etc and hopefully he will now understand he is no longer a player,and cant act as one,and use a different approach.

i think he was lucky to hang on this long personally....everybody except himself new there was problems from hereford onward,possibly sooner,but that should of been the wake up call and it wasnt.i only hope that with 9 games to go the big man sorts us out and gets us to wembly.

Sheffield Wednesday as they will sack laws for having 3/4yrs near enough in the bottom half

also puts in a bid for Wellens who has had a bust up with brian stock and shaun odriscall (god know how you spell his surname) during the half time team talk

Wellens will not be at doncaster next season :grin: