Soccer Am - Leyton away

:lol: It was 2.15pm !!!!!! Not sure, depends what time I get out of the studio :wink:

You'll be following in some very good/bad footsteps... :wink:

Warning; Don't have too many the night before and look like your going to throw up all over the wembley game.... or buy a bottle of champers in the hotel and share it with the socerette and fellow fans, then try and puy it on someone elses bill!! :lol::lol:

Warning; Don't have too many the night before and look like your going to throw up all over the wembley game.... or buy a bottle of champers in the hotel and share it with the socerette and fellow fans, then try and puy it on someone elses bill!! :lol::lol:

you forgot to say ... don't take on the task of being in charge of making sure everyone behaves themelves :shock:

Sod that, what you really need to do is go to the hotel bar and get bladdered. Start singing and having a laugh, until one of the shows producers rings up to tell you to go to bed. If you dont do that then you are not upholding our fine reputation :D

Are we in the Isthmian League now?

:shock:

Aaargh!

It was all a dream!

Brian Talbot never left and ensured 5 successive relegations... not to mention the move to the south of england as part of the new football franchise system...

Bloomin eck... next you will be telling me we have Joe Royle back in charge!

I just want to go on it to be on the telly. Ive never been on it before :grin:

So who was that 6ft +abit Owl that got in the way of Lidds shot/cross to the corner flag at the Leeds game then.

you know the one that got a special mention by the commontators as you did a better impression fo a players than some of the pros..? :grin:

Edited by singe

So who was that 6ft +abit Owl that got in the way of Lidds shot/cross to the corner flag at the Leeds game then.

you know the one that got a special mention by the commontators as you did a better impression fo a players than some of the pros..? :grin:

I dont know mate, was it me? :lol: I wouldnt know, seeing as ive not seen the friggin game yet thanks to the missus struggling to press the record button on Sky+.

Women eh? You cant live with them......and you cant shoot them. <_<

Edited by chaddy the owl