Royle Out

when joe took over we were one point outside the playoffs, now its four. whats going on?? too busy talking about redecorating and sean gregans nose! nothing ever changes as this club. look at his record P0 W0 D0 L0 F0 A0, what exactly has he done, eh? sack him, hes too media savvy for me, whats he trying to hide? his record over the last five days for a start!!

when joe took over we were one point outside the playoffs, now its four. whats going on?? too busy talking about redecorating and sean gregans nose! nothing ever changes as this club. look at his record P0 W0 D0 L0 F0 A0, what exactly has he done, eh? sack him, hes too media savvy for me, whats he trying to hide? his record over the last five days for a start!!

I know your joking but I dislike you now just because of the title of this post.

Your ruining my Karma! :mad:

Delete this thread!

I know your joking but I dislike you now just because of the title of this post.

Your ruining my Karma! :mad:

Delete this thread!

I'm thinking the exact same thing - they're funny (to some extent) but we need to be positive... but if I delete it someone will have a paddy about it so I'll have to leave it.

I think he's done quite well myself. Without actually playing a game he seems to have cut the lead that Scunthorpe have on us from 4 point to 3 since your post :wink:

Edited by jimsleftfoot

I'm thinking the exact same thing - they're funny (to some extent) but we need to be positive... but if I delete it someone will have a paddy about it so I'll have to leave it.

Someone being John Sheridan? lol

If the author of this drivel were to ask you to delete it would you?

You know it makes sense! we are one Royle Family Keep the faith!

Someone being John Sheridan? lol

If the author of this drivel were to ask you to delete it would you?

You know it makes sense! we are one Royle Family Keep the faith!

Dont worry Kyle try any sort of moaning on here and you get classed as not being able to accept " banter"

Hey if its a Joke about Cancer or Joe Royle it all goes on here

Dont worry Kyle try any sort of moaning on here and you get classed as not being able to accept " banter"

Hey if its a Joke about Cancer or Joe Royle it all goes on here

I am the biggest wind up merchant in the world ask anybody that knows me, I Just hate seeing a post with the words Royle Out, its just like putting a title of "Utter :censored:e" and loses the humour side before i have read the content IMO.

I am the biggest wind up merchant in the world ask anybody that knows me, I Just hate seeing a post with the words Royle Out, its just like putting a title of "Utter :censored:e" and loses the humour side before i have read the content IMO.

I enjoy a good wind up too despite what some people think on here

Jesus, the opening post was very clearly done in jest, its just a bit of fun and people are talking about being negative and wanting Royle out.

What on earth is happening to this messageboard?

I wont be happy until the Author of the original post is burnt on a stake for sacrilege! :blink:

Boys, boys, boys! Where has all this hate come from man!? The the power of Joe take control - think positive thoughts - chant the mantra....

JoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJo

eJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoe

Boys, boys, boys! Where has all this hate come from man!? The the power of Joe take control - think positive thoughts - chant the mantra....

JoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJo

eJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoeJoe

Wooooosa :wink:

think you need to chill, i saw the funny side... sarcasim!!!! :grin: