Ian Moore

Bloody hell. A scouser who doesn't know how to nick a car. Perhaps thats what u should be doin with your time instead of being on here

There were no decent cars worth taking in that dump. Jow Royle must have done the rounds when he arrived earlier in the week. Thieving scouse tw@t!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hughes would not have been hit with bottles because none of our fans hate him. We might give him the taunts, but there's no particular hatred. Whereas you have this bitterness because a player decided to scarper and sign for someone else. Happens in football but you're all crybabies about it.

I would have done the same as him, and seeing on the highlights some of your ugly species' faces of venom as he celebrated was quite satisfying! :)

I can’t believe that anyone is making a big deal out of this. The moral high ground is not a place to stand after calling someone’s mother a whore ... The people worried about it causing a riot can follow the simple steps of, Don’t Riot, to mitigate that danger. It’s not like he ran up to us giving the, “:censored:,” gesture or gobbed at a granny, he had the last laugh on that occasion and we should just take it on the chin.

I can’t believe that anyone is making a big deal out of this. The moral high ground is not a place to stand after calling someone’s mother a whore ... The people worried about it causing a riot can follow the simple steps of, Don’t Riot, to mitigate that danger. It’s not like he ran up to us giving the, “:censored:,” gesture or gobbed at a granny, he had the last laugh on that occasion and we should just take it on the chin.

Exactly. Move on...

Quite so. What goes round comes round . For those who abused him right through the match take comfort in knowing he heard you.

Some people are so precious aren't they. We give him dogs abuse (including calling his mum a whore ffs) and then get upset about him cupping his ear.

Grow up.

Blimey! Never saw a "Ian Moore is a t**t" post back-firing on here!

Consider me well and truely put in my place!

Has Kay signed a contract yet? Heard we was after him, You would give him stick if he signed for us

Hahahahahahha! You wish! If Kay doesnt sign, he certainly wont stay in league 1, he wants to play for a club in the championship, be it Tranmere or someone else. Either way, the MINIMUM requirement to get Kay is to have four stands :wink: