Ian Moore

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a t**t he is.

Giving the crowd the old "hand to the ear" gesture after scoring is one of my pet hates.

It's easy to be the "big man" by goading the crowd when there's a line of stewards and police protecting you and when all sensible fans realise that the implications of a counter-reaction would be far harsher to the individual/the club, than they are for the player.

To then also turn to the Oldham fans and then show them the score with your hands was also completely uncalled for.

Ian Moore's attitude stinks and I couldn't be happier that he decided to bolt when we were about to sign him.

in the words of Brian Potter - shut up you girl.

Didn't think there was much abuse towards either of the Moore's until Ian did his stuff. So, without wanting to sound like a 10-year-old, he started it.........

Wrong. That song was sung from 5 mins before kick off and right the way through the game, he deserved his moment of revenge although it just makes me want to punch the muppet even harder.

What a t**t he is.

Giving the crowd the old "hand to the ear" gesture after scoring is one of my pet hates.

It's easy to be the "big man" by goading the crowd when there's a line of stewards and police protecting you and when all sensible fans realise that the implications of a counter-reaction would be far harsher to the individual/the club, than they are for the player.

To then also turn to the Oldham fans and then show them the score with your hands was also completely uncalled for.

Ian Moore's attitude stinks and I couldn't be happier that he decided to bolt when we were about to sign him.

Some people are so precious aren't they. We give him dogs abuse (including calling his mum a whore ffs) and then get upset about him cupping his ear.

Grow up.

Ian Moore reacted to fans calling his mother all sorts of names by directing a couple of harmless gestures at them. Quite a tame reaction to be fair, if someone said the same about a member of your family, could you remain so calm?

These fans reacted to a couple of harmless gestures by throwing bottles, coins and food at someone. Obviously they couldn't care less whether he was blinded by a coin to the eye, but what if it happened to an innocent fan just trying to watch a football game? The fans reaction was stupid and needless.

I know who I'd be aiming the w@nker insults at in this situation, and it's not Ian Moore.

Shut up you prick. If Hughes had scored and given you :censored: like that i'm sure there would've been just as many bottles and whatever else thrown at him.

I am not saying that makes it alright but we don't need you pointing it out. You not got anything better to do than come on here you sad bastard.

Yours is one of four league one message boards I have been on today actually. Just taking an interest. If I wanted to cause trouble I would have done. It was just a subject I had an opinion on. I, unlike most Tranmere fans, just see Oldham as one of 23 opponents we have had/and still have to play this season. I had a little gloat after the game, because it's all part of football banter. I think you really need to lighten up a bit!

Oh and watching the aim of some of your fans throwing stuff at Ian Moore on Saturday, I think I'm safe from being hit in the eye anytime soon!

Edited by Chez

Really? Why is that? Because we'll be in the league above you, and I'll have no reason to be on here as we wont be playing you? Nice too see you're confident in RM's ability to get us up into the Championship too :wink:

Really? Why is that? Because we'll be in the league above you, and I'll have no reason to be on here as we wont be playing you? Nice too see you're confident in RM's ability to get us up into the Championship too :wink:

I'd have thought, given your history, that Tranmere fans wouldn't be the kind to start counting chickens.

Do you honestly believe you'll be goin up Chez? If you do you should put an awful lot of money on it because you will get great odds. Perhaps you could save up your next 3 giros and put it on

No I'm saving them to buy a car to go with the hub caps I stole during my day out in Oldham!

What is all the issue here. Moore just give it back to the fans for all the chants etc. Besides Moore could never compete with the anger created at a Tranmere match a few years ago when their Hero Clint Hill scored on his debut at BP and ran over to the Trannies and celebrated kissing the Oldham Badge. I was sat with the Trannies that day as I went in with some Tranmere supporting lads I know.

Needless to say I kept stum as the Tranny fans exploded with anger :lol: