Quick review of the game.

Hazell...terrible (as were most of the others, especially Lomax).

Kabba...abysmal, possibly the worst striker I've seen play for us in recent years.

93 minutes and 59 seconds...torturously bad.

The final second?

Pure ecstatic bliss!!

Lomax back in the team? Oh no.

Kabba...abysmal, possibly the worst striker I've seen play for us in recent years.

The final second?

Pure ecstatic bliss!!

Yep, I can second that.

I looked in wonder in the first half at how separate our midfield and attack looked. They were miles apart, never on the same wavelength.

Agreed, Kabba is rubbish, plain and simple. We are using Hughes incorrectly. Sending him down the channels on the end of long balls is not getting the best out of him.

Smalley looks lost, time for a rest me thinks. Maybe use him as an impact player off the bench again.

Rueben struggled tonight, particularly in the first half. He's been one of my favourite players this year but for some reason he looked a shadow of himself tonight, nervous on the ball (another early dodgy back pass wont have helped)

The last 30 saw Jones bombing forward, Whittaker showing good mobility and Lewis holding the ball up well.

10/10 to the 30 or so Cheltenham singers to the right. Their Mexican wave was quality as was their K sera sera, we're going to Shrewsbury.

Whittaker showing good mobility and Lewis holding the ball up well.

The two key ingredients of our successful start to the season.

As soon as Alessandra was left out, Whitaker's attacking presence was lost and he was forced to be a more defensive player. Which he isn't that good at!

I do think canning the Hughes/Alessandra strike partnership is just about the worst managerial decision Shez made.

It's comments like that,(shouted louder at bp), that have aided to his total lack of confidence here.

he missed an open net at half time when the subs warmed up.

Kelvin didnt do anything to make me think he deserves to be in the starting line up over Eardley. I think it was more because Eardley is missing on saturday that he started last night.

Not scoring goals at Southampton last i heard. http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=45352 now back at United since January.

Awaiting a court case!!!! Dangerous driving death!!! http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/de...on-crash-arrest

Oh dear dont tell me I just suggested signing another player with baggage

The final second?

Pure ecstatic bliss!!

i dont agree cause i think the problem is the poor quality and lack of service our forwards receive form midfield