Tomorrows trains

Experience of going to to London on the train for England games suggests that the trains down will not be try but once the England game finishes, the return trains will be designated as dry... They also tend to get declassified and if you go and sit in one of the 1st class carriages, you tend not to get bothered by the police even if you've got a couple of cans with you. But you didn't hear that from me.

Better had be 'cool' as you've got us leaving Mills Hill at the crack of sparrows fart tomorrow! :wink:

Sav wanted to be in town for breakfast at 08:30 ish - I'm leaving Cas at 08:15ish to make sure he starts his day in the best possible way! A slap up brekkie and a load of Stella...

Can we guess how many of you are going to get arrested, Dan? :bobby:

Depends how much 'fruit drink' Savage consumes I suppose! :wink:

We'll be behaving impeccably Rockers, though I'd wager that Nik will get chucked off the train home at Stoke again! :ph34r:

Jaysus! Perhaps I should have read Rummy's post before replying to you Rocky! :busted:

Edited by danoafc

Sav wanted to be in town for breakfast at 08:30 ish - I'm leaving Cas at 08:15ish to make sure he starts his day in the best possible way! A slap up brekkie and a load of Stella...

That's funny Matt, cos Sav blamed it all on you last night when I phoned him! :lol:

That's funny Matt, cos Sav blamed it all on you last night when I phoned him! :lol:

:lol:

Here are last nights text messages between Mr.Savage and I....

Me: which train are you getting into town on saturday?

Sav: I was thinking about half eight ish and get a brekky at the cafe ouside the station for about 3 quid for a full english and a brew

Me: righto, sounds like a plan i'll see you on that train

Sav: I will have a gander in a bit and let you know the times

Me: sorted it mate. leaves cas @ 8.17 and gets into vic @ 8.38?

Sav: 8.22 at mills hill. my option, its a date.

Me: okay, see you then.

Sav: I was thinking about half eight ish and get a brekky at the cafe ouside the station for about 3 quid for a full english and a brew

That Station cafe (it never shuts. The only establishment I know which has been constantly open since about 1987), is there any other options within the bustling metropolis which does a better breakfast than that? It's truly horrific, but quite neccessary.

Aye, sounds about right. I did suspect he might be blowing smoke up my pipe when I questioned him about it and accused him of being a hapless habitual inebriate! He started stammering and doing that nonchalant half mumbling half singing thing he does, You know, the thing where you can't actually tell what he's saying. Definitely blamed it on you though, Rummy. I'd have a word in the morning if I was you. :wink:

I'm surprised and shocked that there doesn't appear to be an 'x' at the end of that!!!!

He started stammering and doing that nonchalant half mumbling half singing thing he does, You know, the thing where you can't actually tell what he's saying.

Is that the sound he makes that sounds just like Zed off police Academy crossed with the Tasmanian Devil? :grin:

Is that the sound he makes that sounds just like Zed off police Academy crossed with the Tasmanian Devil? :grin:

The very same :laught16:

If he'd have been sat in front of me he'd have had his hands out in front of him, palms open and been shrugging his shoulders, whilst all the time looking around and doing all he could to avoid eye contact!

The very same :laught16:

If he'd have been sat in front of me he'd have had his hands out in front of him, palms open and been shrugging his shoulders, whilst all the time looking around and doing all he could to avoid eye contact!

That's what he did at Crewe that time isn't it?!!!!

Only before 9am Lisa.

After that he was the most staggeringly drunken drunk that I have ever seen anyone at a football match ever. Carried into the ground until the rozzers saw him!

Myself included - yes even Bournemouth!

Derek.

Errrrr...........kind of.

I'd say that was more 'slumped on the wall mustering all the concentration he could to ensure he didn't fall off said wall, whilst trying desperately to get eye contact with (or even focus on) anything he possibly could'. :stretcher:

It’s hardly worth him going to bed with a start that early. I propose that Sav should scrap the greasy spoon in favour of last orders at a kebab shop and stay up drinking all night.