who is to blame?

sadly i carn't see us getting back into the playoffs , so who is to blame for our bad results ? shez ? greagan hughes the tta the whole team and it all went wrong for us really after the dog race night ..

so who do you think is to blame ?

referee can take a lot of the blame for todays result worst penalty decision i have seen in a long time

yes i heard on lw that the ref gave orient a penalty that was no way a penalty as in gordons own words "

that was the worst diabolical decision i has seen from a ref

sadly i carn't see us getting back into the playoffs , so who is to blame for our bad results ? shez ? greagan hughes the tta the whole team and it all went wrong for us really after the dog race night ..

so who do you think is to blame ?

Results stated to go wrong after Christmas really and we've never picked up. Dog's night was just a sympton of what was going on although I must say I was there and saw little going on.

Why is anybody to blame? We have not been relegated, nor ever look like being.

we have (not us, but the gaffer!) had an over hyped, over rated squad of could be and has been footballers who, regardless of tactics, management styles ae unlikely to further their careers in Division 2 next season.

Obviously we will have 1 or 2 who could play at that level, but please be honest - how many of the current team/squad are - would be good enough to compete consistently in the league above???

Promotion form

Millwall home – last 20 mins only

Leeds away – 90 mins – impressive!

Cheltenham home – although they were very poor

Tranmere away – 90 mins

MK Dons home - 90 mins

Harlepool away – 90 mins less 15 mins at start of 2nd half

Hereford home – although they were very poor

Scunthorpe home – Lewi’s best ever game was the difference

Northampton away – 90 mins comfortable but not great

Crewe away – although they were very poor

Leicester away – in patches

Millwall away – first half

Relegation form

Millwall home – first 70 mins

Hartlepool away – 15 mins at start of 2nd half

Stockport away – 2nd half

Bristol Rovers away – started ok – shambles after 20 minutes

Swindon away – awful!

Yeovil home – awful

Orient home – poor

Carlisle home – poor

Hereford away – should/could have been 8 or 9

Scunthorpe away – outfought and outthought

Swindon home – poor

Bristol Rovers home – poor

Colchester home – poor

Can’t comment on MK, Cheltenham and Orient away cos like everyone else I have given up

Remaining games mediocre

Result – mid table

Who is to blame? - Shez eventually when he recognised he didn't know what else to do, but mainly the players who have shown they can do it, but failed to on too many occasions.

2008/2009 R.I.P.

It was never a penalty. If it had been given against me I'd've been fuming.

Also, Taylor was in front of his man, got clipped, yet still didn't get a penalty.

Also also, they should've had one in the first half anyway :lol:

Who is to blame? Not black & white, as some on here demand, but shades of grey. In short, everyone!

• TTA - for their part in authorising (or making) loan signings
  • Shez - same reasons plus tactics, team set up etc
  • Coaches - same mistakes, little improvement
  • The players - some more than others
  • Alan Hardy - according to one herbert on here
  • The people of Oldham - for not coming more often
  • The woman in the ticket office - for not having several sisters
  • The catering manager - enough said!!
  • The ball boys - multiball?
  • The turnstiles at the RRE
  • The Stewards - now they're fair game!

We don't need blame. Let TTA take responsibility and lets move on!

Singe..............I feel a poll coming on!!

Edited by Delfer

personally i believe we went wrong when windass came in - a lot of current team players performance went down from their and with everything going on in the background about his "ghost" writer fueled the negativity and possibly the bust up at the dogs night!

cant blame shez for bringing him in tho but its just windass - nasty piece of work and wanted all the limelight, turned nasty when he realized he wasnt the golden boy an hughes was no longer the fans favourite ( term used loosely!) so he dipped.

there is still a glimmer of hope of us back in the playoffs i feel but im not sure what the championship would hold for us after our past form - think we may get battered up and down the park like an empty tracksuit if our current run of results is anything to go by!!

[*]TTA - for their part in authorising (or making) loan signings [/color]- Def. not - They made funds available for signings. From their position, they placed their trust in the manager.

[*]Shez - same reasons plus tactics, team set up etc - Equal share of the blame. Couldn't see the problems we, as fans, saw.

[*]Coaches - same mistakes, little improvement - Partly. Were there to ensure the manager's instructions are carried out. But were culpable for not ensuring the players could be fit for 95 mins. of play.

[*]The players - some more than other - Equal share of the blame. Not enough heart, spirit, fight, talent & fitness.

[*]Alan Hardy - according to one herbert on here - Naah!!!

[*]The people of Oldham - for not coming more often YES, YES, YES.

[*]The woman in the ticket office - for not having several sisters I need to lie down.

[*]The catering manager - enough said!! How can you employ someone who needs a calculator to add £2.00 and £2.50?

[*]The ball boys - multiball? Agreed - daft idea considering the idiots throwing the spare into field of play allowing the ref to stop the game

[*]The turnstiles at the RRE - I'm skinny and I struggle

[*]The Stewards - now they're fair game! - Agreed - Little Hitlers or Traffic Wardens

Bugger - made a mess of me colours!!!

Edited by mikejh45
Sorted list