Outage - bandwith

Can't remember ever being denied access to a site because of bandwith problems.

You have to laugh. Oldham Athletic - Where the Information Super Highway is cobbled!

Probably down to all the images and stuff on here, maybe some of the older material needs deleting. I believe a lot of these forums have this problem at some time or another. Better to be popular than not. :wink:

Probably down to all the images and stuff on here, maybe some of the older material needs deleting. I believe a lot of these forums have this problem at some time or another. Better to be popular than not. :wink:

Never thoiught of that, imagine a website with lots of images and stuff eh?

I'll start off by apologising for the loss of service tonight and also late on Friday night.

By way of explanation, OWTB is growing at a phenomenal rate and, in January of this year, we exceeded Invision's maximum bandwidth package. This meant manually adding their inflated bandwidth top-ups.

This month has outstripped January by an absolutely mile and we exceeded our package on around the 16th and have had to constantly keep an eye on our usage and have been 'adding-on' almost daily.

Apologies again for any inconvenience.

I'll start off by apologising for the loss of service tonight and also late on Friday night.

By way of explanation, OWTB is growing at a phenomenal rate and, in January of this year, we exceeded Invision's maximum bandwidth package. This meant manually adding their inflated bandwidth top-ups.

This month has outstripped January by an absolutely mile and we exceeded our package on around the 16th and have been 'adding-on' almost daily.

Apologies again for any inconvenience.

Thanks pal - wasn't having a pop, just seemed to sum our season up though you know. If Kelly Brook had triplets the Oldham fan would be the one on the bottle!

Thanks, I thought it was my browser at first.

Never thoiught of that, imagine a website with lots of images and stuff eh?

Know what you mean Delfer, but I think these forums impose restrictions on the recommended size of linked images and if these guidelines are ignored, it can cause problems, as you can imagine.

Thanks, I thought it was my browser at first.

Know what you mean Delfer, but I think these forums impose restrictions on the recommended size of linked images and if these guidelines are ignored, it can cause problems, as you can imagine.

Christ on a bike - Stop!! You'll be explaining the server conflicts or whatever next.

It was irony. You'll understand after a few more years watching our lot.