If Latics get promoted I will do..........

we all know it's a bit beyond us now to finnish in the top 6, but there is still a very minimal chance of it still happening albeit minimal, you know when you say them things I remember when Utd played Burton in the FA cup and one of my Utd supporting mates were joking at the prospect of losing so I said if they got knocked out I'd wear a dress down the pub the following Wednesday, well into the 2nd half the ball rolls over a Utd defenders hand but we all know what Utd are like, even so I came bloody close. You say these things because deep down you want them to happen, but you know it's a bit beyond reality and sadly it hurts me saying this but there is a very minimal chance of Latics getting promoted. Doesnt mean we cant have fun with this thread so what crazy thing would you do if we got promoted? I think personally I'd dye my hair pink

Edited by Tommy_Fent

we all know it's a bit beyond us now to finnish in the top 6, but there is still a very minimal chance of it still happening albeit minimal, you know when you say them things I remember when Utd played Burton in the FA cup and one of my Utd supporting mates were joking at the prospect of losing so I said if they got knocked out I'd wear a dress down the pub the following Wednesday, well into the 2nd half the ball rolls over a Utd defenders hand but we all know what Utd are like, even so I came bloody close. You say these things because deep down you want them to happen, but you know it's a bit beyond reality and sadly it hurts me saying this but there is a very minimal chance of Latics getting promoted. Doesnt mean we cant have fun with this thread so what crazy thing would you do if we got promoted? I think personally I'd dye my hair pink

anything anyone asks me