April Fool's Joke?

I convinced my housemate that there's a goat exhibition in piccadily gardens outside Burger King at lunchtime, with rare and exotic breeds, and singing goats too

Girls are just so stupid.

You're not wrong. I thought I'd test your theory, and now one of my office girls is really interested in it!! :rolleyes:

i dont mind an april fool thats convincing,but hair growing floodlights,subscription only fan boards, disappearing cars ,polar bear bald cures come on jeez next i will be told that wayne ACTUALLY does play chaddy the owl and uses it just to gsin entry to away games

I am partly repsonsible for Catering where i work, so I sent a real life latest fish price list but adde d aline about a newly discovered fish that was sustainable as it grew on the seabed and we wanted to try int he staff restaurant email if you are interested. The goole tranlator for our name of work fish came back as meretricis vicus inhaero piscis piscis..

So some peopel said they would love to try the fishm, some said how do fish gre on the seabed, and some sussed it.

Worst April fool ever.

The best was when the club published at about midnight that there'd been a hitch in the Glombard transfer, meaning we would be docked something like ten points which would have knocked us out the playoffs in the 06/07 season. That one got me...

I thought the Chaddy to Man Utd one on the club site was brilliant. I must have been hung over or something because I was actually taken in for a few minutes before I remembered that Chaddy hates Man U, being as he is a closet Leeds fan.