Supple/Fleming

kellys_discopants

Your Choice of Keeper  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Supple or Fleming?

• Supple
    • Fleming

Can anyone tell me why Fleming has been dropped for Supple? Ok the first couple of games he may not have been very fit but he must be fit now. I`m not posting this just because of Supples error today, i asked those who were with me the same question before the game, for me Fleming hasn`t done all that much to be dropped for tbh, and Supple dosen`t really fill me with confidence.

Edited by sheridans_world
Added Poll

Yes and Supple dosent rush off his line ... ever.

id hope both of em rushed of the line when needed. Everyone makes mistakes................. its just that fleming recently has given away 3 or 4 pens rushing of his line... Maybe thats why hes not starting or maybe not 100 per cent fit..................Or maybe hed did a Barry ferguson to Royle in training who knows. We didnt deserve to loose today gutted we did

Can anyone tell me why Fleming has been dropped for Supple? Ok the first couple of games he may not have been very fit but he must be fit now. I`m not posting this just because of Supples error today, i asked those who were with me the same question before the game, for me Fleming hasn`t done all that much to be dropped for tbh, and Supple dosen`t really fill me with confidence.

I don't really rate either of them. Niether are good enough for a team with ambitions of promotion.

Are you really surprised? We've being playing other teams reserve players ahead of our own all season.

This.

If the loanee is better than what we have, for example Jones then fair enough.

Too often though we have seen our own players overlooked in favour of loan players no better than them. Supple is another example.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

I don't really rate either of them. Niether are good enough for a team with ambitions of promotion.

I don't think I've ever seen Fleming fumble the ball.

That's was also the first time I think I've seen Supple at fault for anything too.

Fleming for me though.

Flemming hasnt really been dropped.

Supple came in when flem was injured, and as he hasnt really put a foot wrong (and i infact think he looks a great keeper) so no reason for supple to be dropped.

Flemming should be able to earn his place back in training.

Either, as a keeper myself, Supple is a safe pair of hands, the goal today was Eardley's fault, I think Supple shouted 'Mine' and Eards went for it anyway.

I reckon this means he's going for Westwood and Supple on perms though - he's going on about youth, so why'd he play loanees too?

Either, as a keeper myself, Supple is a safe pair of hands, the goal today was Eardley's fault, I think Supple shouted 'Mine' and Eards went for it anyway.

I reckon this means he's going for Westwood and Supple on perms though - he's going on about youth, so why'd he play loanees too?

Joe, where do you sit? Eards gave Supple all week to make a decision....when he did it was the wrong one. If Supple didn't fancy it he should have told Eards to clear it...Supple should have controlled the situation, he didn't.

I have no problem with supple in net or fleming for that matter altho CF does like to give away pens rushing off his line both decent young keepers

Absolutely spot on...although, I do blame Supple for yesterdays goal. Just as I did Fleming at Yeovil...both times, the GK should've stayed back for a routine knock back. Other than that though, Supple gives me a little bit more confidence than Fleming (not saying Flemings a bad keeper) as I don't feel that Supple's going to give away a penalty during the game as Fleming has once or twice this season.

This.

If the loanee is better than what we have, for example Jones then fair enough.

Seriously? Sorry but Jones is utterly overhyped. The sooner the lad admits he's a LW and wants to actually play there (not half arsed attempts like at Cheltenham away in the cup etc.) the better for the lads career. Jones is 100% NOT a better LB than Golbourne. Or possibly even Lomax who at the start of the season was unbeatable in the 1st 6 games. Bizarrely, then Shez :censored:ed him off for a guy who stepped off a coach from Wolves at 6pm to play him vs Stockport at 7.45pm. Our defence was never the same again since!

To shout 'mine' is seen as ungentlemanly conduct......I'm sure he'd have shouted 'Keepers', but he didn't do either.

Thats the most retarded thing i've read in this thread. (Unless you were being sarcastic).

Thats the most retarded thing i've read in this thread. (Unless you were being sarcastic).

Actually, it's not...I've got mates who play in a football league where the ref will book you for shouting "mine"!!! Don't know what the logic is behind it and I couldn't believe it when I was 1st told...but it's very true apparently!