at least hughesy did no score today

Been speaking with a Blackpool mate and he mentioned that despite all the "bother" about him signing he got a round of applause and was undoubtedly one of the better players on the pitch.

he had a shot whch went the wrong side of the far post other than that nothing shown on ITV.

I bear no ill will to Hughes, don't see why anyone would.

He had his faults, but he was a good player for this club and didn't screw us over. I don't see any reason to be bitter.

Well, as he was :censored: since not signing his contract and was always going to go for nothing (bit like Porter...although, at least he didn't pretend he was gunna sign like CP did) I'm glad we've :censored:ed him off before scoring 20 goals and getting a big fat bonus.

Personally, I hope he fails miserably elsewhere coz I don't like the guy one bit. Can't see another club putting up with his boozing in every pub like we did. Or his petulance and his suspensions. Yeah, scored us plenty of goals (9 of the 18 came over 4 games and he mostly scored against the :censored:ter teams) but also cost us badly too at times. Oh and add in that his ability to score a penalty was non-existant and his chances of scoring a 1 on 1 was on par with Craig Dudley!!! Oh and the fact, I was disgusted with what was now clear indication that he was avoiding getting himself cup-tied with his antics vs Yeovil and Northampton...costing us a potential money earner.

The guy was humble for 2 months and a tosser for 2 years. He just scored us a few goals during that time too...hope he never scores again now he's no longer going to wear our shirt!

Edited by boundaryblue80

he had a shot whch went the wrong side of the far post other than that nothing shown on ITV.

Blackpool played sh*te and deserved nothing. To say Hughsie was one of the better players says something about the abject standard of play by home side for what was a 'must win' game against a side below them. He was subbed late by Big Ben Burgess who failed to shine in his first game after a long injury. Once BBB is fully fit, he - a target man who does a lot of flick ons and wins headers in the box - and Hughsie combi may work.

Edited by Fyldelatic

Blackpool played sh*te and deserved nothing. To say Hughsie was one of the better players says something about the abject standard of play by home side for what was a 'must win' game against a side below them. He was subbed late by Big Ben Burgess who failed to shine in his first game after a long injury. Once BBB is fully fit, he - a target man who does a lot of flick ons and wins headers in the box - and Hughsie combi may work.

Not really that bothered, lets move on !!!! :blush:

Well, as he was :censored: since not signing his contract and was always going to go for nothing (bit like Porter...although, at least he didn't pretend he was gunna sign like CP did) I'm glad we've :censored:ed him off before scoring 20 goals and getting a big fat bonus.

Personally, I hope he fails miserably elsewhere coz I don't like the guy one bit. Can't see another club putting up with his boozing in every pub like we did. Or his petulance and his suspensions. Yeah, scored us plenty of goals (9 of the 18 came over 4 games and he mostly scored against the :censored:ter teams) but also cost us badly too at times. Oh and add in that his ability to score a penalty was non-existant and his chances of scoring a 1 on 1 was on par with Craig Dudley!!! Oh and the fact, I was disgusted with what was now clear indication that he was avoiding getting himself cup-tied with his antics vs Yeovil and Northampton...costing us a potential money earner.

The guy was humble for 2 months and a tosser for 2 years. He just scored us a few goals during that time too...hope he never scores again now he's no longer going to wear our shirt!

What he said...

blackpool with hughes in the side lost to plymouth at home 1-0 :grin:

Yeah 3 days on and I'm still over the moon with it Bob, yeah that and the fact Liverpool got a late winner and Citeh lost and........... no hang on who gives a flyingferk about it? Latics lost, end of!

It pigs me off no friggin end this kind of she-ite. After the Tranny game there were knobs leaving the Chaddy celebrating Fulhams win ffs, in a "thats alright then" kind of way, who cares?????????? We lost, to Tranmere, making the play offs a million miles off. For all I care manyouknighted can win the lot, everything I didin't and don't care one flamin' iota. If you give me the choice now that 5 Latics wins would sneak us into the play offs by some miracle bestowed on us by the gods of football, and the pay off is that, well then fine, lets have it.

:ranting: Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :ranting: