Allessandra's goal on Latics World

Not seen a replay...and I don't need to...you're spot on! He only blew once we actually put the ball in the net...That ref was a :censored: cheat...and we're getting them now just to make this feeling of dejection over this season, even worse.

Edited by Stevie_J
Language

Not seen a replay...and I don't need to...you're spot on! He only blew once we actually put the ball in the net...That ref was a :censored: cheat...and we're getting them now just to make this feeling of dejection over this season, even worse.

Perhaps Taggart had wished the ref well before the game.

Bloke sat next to me said it was the lino that flagged for the foul, hence why the ref blew so late. Didn't notice myself. And if I'm honest I thought the ref had a decent game...

liner was right infront of me. he said no but the ref gave it. he blew just before lewi got onto the end of the ball, but noone seemed to notice until he blew again, after the goal.

Bloke sat next to me said it was the lino that flagged for the foul, hence why the ref blew so late. Didn't notice myself. And if I'm honest I thought the ref had a decent game...

That lino never put his flag up for anything during the whole game.

He definitely didn't give the free kick.

Fair enough. As I say, hadn't seen him flag myself.

I was thinking the ref gave the foul on the basis of logic - for once it was the defender that went down in a heap instead of Lewis, therefore he must have fouled him. QED. :grin:

Sat at the front of the rocky mate and he blew well before Lewi shot at goal, no arguments tbh the guy did go down like a sack of :censored: but hey that's our lot in life at the moment, i'm more concerned over the absolute sitter we missed in the second half. As for the winner - when the frig do we get luck like that? Sick as a pig when we cocked that one up!

As for the winner - when the frig do we get luck like that? Sick as a pig when we cocked that one up!

You could say it evened out how lucky we got at London Rd when Lewis spilled Liddell's tame free kick into Hughesy's path.