Who would you like to see next year?

Hasnt really been many threads about possible new players so thought I would start one off.

want to know;

1. Which player would like us to sign next season and why (realistic targets)?

2. Which player would like us to sign and why (any player in the world)?

I think mine would be (only had a quick think so maybe wouldn't be my final choices)

1. Will Haining- Always rated the guy and think he would do a great job for us.

2. Wayne Rooney - Has the ability to do practically anything on the pitch and works hard.

Steven Gillespie ( i think thats his name) - Good in the air, mobile good touch not a prolific striker but would give us something to build off. Or Akinfenwa got goals at a struggling team would be another decent target man

2. Steven Gerrrard - we dont have much in centre mid but he can dominate games almost on his own so stick Maher alongside and we would do ok i think.... Plus he gets loads of goals

Steven Gillespie ( i think thats his name) - Good in the air, mobile good touch not a prolific striker but would give us something to build off. Or Akinfenwa got goals at a struggling team would be another decent target man

2. Steven Gerrrard - we dont have much in centre mid but he can dominate games almost on his own so stick Maher alongside and we would do ok i think.... Plus he gets loads of goals

Didnt Gillespie go to Colchester for about £400k though? so even at a knock down price he will be way out of our league! Id like ankinfenwa and i think he will be a latic in the summer.

And theres a bloke called Kaka at Milan ive heard hes not bad :grin:

For the second question, I have to agree with Gerrard. Best all round player in the world. For a struggling midfield, there's no-one better.

alan lee is a good shout.

if shrewsbury dont go up then grant holt,26 goals so far this season.

and obviously a ritchie wellens/kilkenny type of midfield player,something we never repalced and should have been first priority.

then it would have to be samuel eto,and frank ribery....

Hasnt really been many threads about possible new players so thought I would start one off.

want to know;

1. Which player would like us to sign next season and why (realistic targets)?

2. Which player would like us to sign and why (any player in the world)?

I think mine would be (only had a quick think so maybe wouldn't be my final choices)

1. Will Haining- Always rated the guy and think he would do a great job for us.

2. Wayne Rooney - Has the ability to do practically anything on the pitch and works hard.

1,lee trundle 2,wayne rooney

Grant Holt and Lee Trundle mentioned - if either happened, i have no doubt that they would become the target of the 'get your arse off the floor you lazy git' brigade - despite them both possessing a bit of talent and potential goal scoring ability - i wouldn't want to see either though.

Realistically - Ruben Reid - rotherham (though think he may be the subject of bigger fish soon)

Money no object - buy a machine that reinvents the old Roger Palmer..... :D