Taylor out of the last 2 games

I thought that said

Why is it a blow? It doesn't matter who we play we either lose or draw.

Same difference really? I was talking in future tense, meaning it doesn't matter what the outcome of the result is on Saturday or which players are picked because we will finish the season in mid-table no mans land. What does matter is whether the players that are picked can be arsed putting in some effort for those fans that can be arsed to go & watch them.

Same difference really? I was talking in future tense, meaning it doesn't matter what the outcome of the result is on Saturday or which players are picked because we will finish the season in mid-table no mans land. What does matter is whether the players that are picked can be arsed putting in some effort for those fans that can be arsed to go & watch them.

Dare I ask what the response will be from the crowd if the players decided/ are made to do a lap of honour???

Dare I ask what the response will be from the crowd if the players decided/ are made to do a lap of honour???

"Get off the pitch you gutless tossers". Not sure how you would get that into a chant though.

Who would still be there to watch it anyway?

Edited by ritchie82

Bugger!!!....I don't know....Taylor out and Chaddy to return.....???

I am hoping for a bit more fighting spirit last home game of the season. Got a feeling its gonna be make or break for a few fans if they return next season...

"C'mon Oldham gives us a win..."

"Get off the pitch you gutless tossers". Not sure how you would get that into a chant though.

For those that are then a gesture as simple as turning one's back on the team if/ when they do do a lap be more apt, the threat of verbal abuse is what they would be (players) expecting, maybe the silent treatment would be more apt, as in being sent to coventry. :huh:

How about adding....." were playing in Blue and get a bloody tackle in too...""" hey, it could work...anyone want to add the next line?

For those that are then a gesture as simple as turning one's back on the team if/ when they do do a lap be more apt, the threat of verbal abuse is what they would be (players) expecting, maybe the silent treatment would be more apt, as in being sent to coventry. :huh:

Doesn't really matter anyway if it follows the same pattern of recent seasons. Final whistle goes...load of idiots run on the pitch for NO good reason...players go off, absolutely no announcements whatsoever...10 minutes go by, even those that are faithfully waiting get peed off..finally the players troupe back out not looking like they want to be there (and do more of lap of the centre cirle as everyone has pretty much gone) and it's all embarrassing....and that is before the collapse that is this season being thrown into the mix.

Turning your back would probably be interesting gesture but the way I see it, the players are there to thank us for our support for the season. I think you're probably best just turning your back and leaving in all honesty!

Mind you if the idiots stayed off the pitch and the club actually made a proper announcement as soon as the final whistle as to what was happening then maybe you'll get your chance.

Edited by lookers87

If only we could send them all to Coventry City.

It seems harsh to abuse the players that will be playing on Saturday as some of them are not to blame for this shambles.

The people I would like to boo or vent my disgust at will sadly not be there.

ie, Windass, Hughes, Sheridan, loan signings.

Anyway here is a sneak preview of the Chaddy End at 5pm on Saturday

:hanged::behead::rifle::thumbsdown::ass1::ass3::hanged: