The poll on Sky sports @ the moment is a poll on Ipswich Towns next manager, seeing as Roy Keane is the one they want should the club be looking towards one of the following??

1: Adie Boothroyd

2: Neil Warnock

3: Paul Ince

4: Alan Curbishley

5: Gus Poyet

6: Alan Pardew

7: Glen Hoddle

8: A N Other

The poll on Sky sports @ the moment is a poll on Ipswich Towns next manager, seeing as Roy Keane is the one they want should the club be looking towards one of the following??

a n Other

Let's wait and see shall we.....We don't know whether we'll be looking for a manager yet!

In any case why would any of that lot have any desire whatsoever to come to Boundary Pary?

James Gannon

Gannon the idiot from County who will stop any games from sky being shown from Bp because they didnt fix his dish quick enough?

Speaking to some County lads the other week one of them works for the SCFC trust said Sky asked to show 2 matches over the past 2 season from Edgley and Gannon told the board not to allow Sky to broadcast the games !

£150,000 you owe SC Jim :shock:

Wont do interviews with them either

Like we need another Ego at Bp !

Its definately gone to Roy K**ne according to Breaking News on SSN.

Edited by slurms mckenzie

Gannon the idiot from County who will stop any games from sky being shown from Bp because they didnt fix his dish quick enough?

Speaking to some County lads the other week one of them works for the SCFC trust said Sky asked to show 2 matches over the past 2 season from Edgley and Gannon told the board not to allow Sky to broadcast the games !

Absolute nonsense. He wouldn't talk to Sky reporters, thats it.

£150,000 you owe SC Jim

Absolute nonsense. He wouldn't talk to Sky reporters, thats it.

I admire your convinction SC, but how can you state that something is "absolute nonsense" about something that you are clearly clueless about. I know this to be true, as I have also heard this from an official at Stockport.

p.s. see number 98.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...son-200708.html

I admire your convinction SC, but how can you state that something is "absolute nonsense" about something that you are clearly clueless about. I know this to be true, as I have also heard this from an official at Stockport.

p.s. see number 98.

98. Sky's the limit

Stockport manager Jim Gannon has had a nine-month customer relations battle with Sky over his defective Sky box - so he refuses to speak to them before their League Two play-off final against Rochdale.

Yeah so that backs up what I said. Cheers

All well out of our league (literally).......... realistic hopes would be Gannon or Maybe Keith Hill at Rochdale.

No, he's the bloke who refused to give interviews to Sky as a result of their refusal to fix his Sky box.

Quite clearly that's a business decision for the board, and not one for the team manager. I would be amazed if the TV contract gave any club the right to refuse to have their games shown.

Strange that, because you get £20k for a home game and £10k for an away game. I would think Latics probably made a loss as a result of the lower attendance from the Leeds game this season. Without Jim Gannon County would probably be playing in the North West Counties League by now. That club owe the man a hell of a lot.

Perhaps the biggest ego being the manager would be no bad thing. Worked well for Nottingham Forest in the late seventies.

Edited by opinions4u

p.s. see number 98.

:huh:

So it's like he said then, he wouldn't speak to Sky reporters. Nothing to do with not letting Sky broadcast any County games. I doubt very much that would be Gannon's decision anyway.