J P Kalala re-call

I was under the impression that the fans fixture had been cancelled?

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1636342,00.html

or is Joe picking the first team the same way? Maybe Kalala is bidding for the number 9 shirt. :unsure: (Im being sarcastic oafc0000)

not got a problem with our loan players being recalled...how else is joe going to make a decision on them for next season without seeing them???

doesnt mean they will be given new deals or that they will be relaeased,he just wants to know all the players in the squad.

kalala was ok when he first played,but then had his confidence shot to shreds and shez overlooked him then until sending him out on loan.

different players react differently to different managers and there style of man management.

Guest sheridans_world

I'm starting to think Wolfy should have a new contract.

Thats if we start playing football though. Rather than hoofball.

not got a problem with our loan players being recalled...how else is joe going to make a decision on them for next season without seeing them???

doesnt mean they will be given new deals or that they will be relaeased,he just wants to know all the players in the squad.

kalala was ok when he first played,but then had his confidence shot to shreds and shez overlooked him then until sending him out on loan.

different players react differently to different managers and there style of man management.

Wouldnt mind giving O Grady a chance tomorrow

He'll be a bit tired if he plays for Stockport tonight.

are stockport at home??? think they are...if so joe and billy may go down to see him,then could always recall him for game against walsall.

i think that is when the big man will say he is staying next year as well.

Kalala might have been useful this season when we were struggling and crying out for someone who could interrupt the opposition and keep the ball (Ok he passes it sideways/backwards but he more often than not passes to a blue shirt). I doubt we'd have got thrashed 5-0 against a team who are down with him in the side. JR could be looking at him to see if he likes him enough to give him a new contract, we shall see.

Kalala might have been useful this season when we were struggling and crying out for someone who could interrupt the opposition and keep the ball (Ok he passes it sideways/backwards but he more often than not passes to a blue shirt). I doubt we'd have got thrashed 5-0 against a team who are down with him in the side. JR could be looking at him to see if he likes him enough to give him a new contract, we shall see.

Are you honestly serious? I have never, ever, ever, seen a supposed professional footballer so incapable of finding a teammate with a 5 yard pass.

The worst passer of the ball I have ever seen.

Ever Ever...

Ever...

I've passed caring now... if Joe can make JP look like a footballer then he truly is the messiah.

Edited by BigfinLatic