J P Kalala re-call

Are you honestly serious? I have never, ever, ever, seen a supposed professional footballer so incapable of finding a teammate with a 5 yard pass.

The worst passer of the ball I have ever seen.

Ever Ever...

Ever...

I've passed caring now... if Joe can make JP look like a footballer then he truly is the messiah.

Oh dear, all was right in the world for BigFin...JP was gone, Liddell was gone, he'd become a national celebrity and the Ducks were flying...and then this happens.

Tough break.

Edited by jsslatic

I think it's a cynical ploy to raise season ticket sales.

:lol: +1

JP was fantastic at Everton.

Apart from that he was :censored:e. It's not that he looked for a simple safe pass, he wouldn't make that 9 times out of 10 if it was the easiest option if it meant going forward. He wouldn't even pass it quickly along a line in midfield. He disrupted more moves than a Grand Wizard of the KKK at a breakdancing convention in Harlem.

The more I read of these posts, the more they are starting to sound like a view of Allotts recent performances than one of a player returning to us.

I haven't seen us for a few games but most people seem to agree that Ratman has been poor. It's one thing to drop from excellent and consistent standards though, and another just not to be all that good at playing football?

I haven't seen us for a few games but most people seem to agree that Ratman has been poor. It's one thing to drop from excellent and consistent standards though, and another just not to be all that good at playing football?

True...we've discussed why Allotts struggling so much elsewhere and think we both agree, we're happy to keep him here. Personally, I think tomorrow, Allott would be better pushing further up the pitch (he's got his legs and he's got a shot on him...let him try the Scholes role) and letting JPK have a go in his anchorman slot. Think it'd be a decent combination and JPK would surprise one or two. Don't get me wrong...I'm neither a fan one way or the other. I saw one of the most lazy-arsed feckers ever (worse than Adebola!) to have the shirt on in a reserve game vs Coventry in December 2007 and was considering him to possibly be a player I didn't want here. Then, a month later, he turns out one of the best Anchorman performances I've ever seen live, at Everton. He was a complete brick wall.

To make up a squad, you need all types of players. Like I feel O'Grady will win us points like he did at Tranmere and Leeds this season (by keeping our leads, by keeping the ball upfield) I think you need a JPK who when Allott's lost his fight (as he clearly has) then a JPK (a bit of a Rocastle) can come on and make it awkward and break a game up. We'll see what he offers tomorrow, if he plays, after then...well, I've no idea what will happen or if I want us to keep him. That'll all depend on who else may be lined up (and thus, the budget).

Edited by boundaryblue80

True...we've discussed why Allotts struggling so much elsewhere and think we both agree, we're happy to keep him here. Personally, I think tomorrow, Allott would be better pushing further up the pitch (he's got his legs and he's got a shot on him...let him try the Scholes role) and letting JPK have a go in his anchorman slot. Think it'd be a decent combination and JPK would surprise one or two. Don't get me wrong...I'm neither a fan one way or the other. I saw one of the most lazy-arsed feckers ever (worse than Adebola!) to have the shirt on in a reserve game vs Coventry in December 2007 and was considering him to possibly be a player I didn't want here. Then, a month later, he turns out one of the best Anchorman performances I've ever seen live, at Everton. He was a complete brick wall.

To make up a squad, you need all types of players. Like I feel O'Grady will win us points like he did at Tranmere and Leeds this season (by keeping our leads, by keeping the ball upfield) I think you need a JPK who when Allott's lost his fight (as he clearly has) then a JPK (a bit of a Rocastle) can come on and make it awkward and break a game up. We'll see what he offers tomorrow, if he plays, after then...well, I've no idea what will happen or if I want us to keep him. That'll all depend on who else may be lined up (and thus, the budget).

Kalala did nothing wrong for me, you move to a new club play a couple of games then find yourself dropped, I mean how the hell can you gain any sort of momentum for your new club if you aren't given a chance to establish yourself? - which makes his performance at Goodison all the more remarkable. If we are considering a new deal for him then the first thing we need to do is move him out of that hotel he's been in for two years.

As for Rocky another impact player we let go, when in reality the lad had done enough to stay - the clueless :censored:wit brigade got on his case when he was being played out of position at left-back where he was understandbly limited but despite his move back inside and some cracking performances the clowns never gave him a break.

not got a problem with our loan players being recalled...how else is joe going to make a decision on them for next season without seeing them???

doesnt mean they will be given new deals or that they will be relaeased,he just wants to know all the players in the squad.

kalala was ok when he first played,but then had his confidence shot to shreds and shez overlooked him then until sending him out on loan.

different players react differently to different managers and there style of man management.

Surely if he was a decent player Grimsby would have taken him on full time...He is available on a free and as far as I'm aware he's out of contract at the end of this season.