The rumours about JR leaving after next weeks game are correct. He is booked on a cruise with the whole family in June to celebrate both his and Janet's 60th birthdays. This was arranged some time ago. :wink:

AND TTA HAVE SOLD a lease to the NHS for car parking for an annual 6 figure income :wink:

Both the above comments are factual.

Is he staying? Is he going? I'm sure there will be more rumours over the next few days.

I just wish that those claiming "to be in the know" would keep their keyboards under lock and key, because until anyone receives an sms or it's on the OS it ain't true. Does anyone seriously believe that if the decision has been made we would not have heard - OFFICIALLY. If JR is leaving, then TTA will want as much time as possible to sound out/advertise to give the new man as much time as possible to build his team for next season.

As for the stories going out via the press association or mercury etc, how many stories in tomorrows daily rags will prove to be correct? How many times have we sold Taylor and Eardley in the last 3 years according to the tabloids? According to the in the know hacks, "Lee Hughes had Shez in a headlock at Belle Vue." Come on people you know the score.

And then we get the weekly "TTA have sold up" thread. Yet nothing has been heard from TTA on this subject and they have been criticised on this site on a regular basis for being "Too Open." We get comments like until it's done they should say nothing." The 2 Simons have been very open from day 1 and on that basis I believe that until I hear an announcement from them that they have "sold the club/land," that they still own the club/land. If they find someone who can either invest and join them to take the club on to the next level or someone who they trust can buy them out and do that, then they will let us know.

2 weeks ago Wardle was buying the club, last week it was the Arabs (who were staying in the Clayton Green :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: ) I can't wait for next weeks story. I can see the headline to the thread now. "Indian Steel Magnate buys out TTA." (He flew in and stayed at the local Travellodge to put the press off his scent)

Cheers,

Harry

Wong Kwong Yu former Chairman of GOME Group which is the largest consumer electronics retailer in China, Net worth of $6.3 billion is buying the club and the real reason Jurgen Klinsman left Bayern was that he is going to Oldham a man called Gill told me who knows Richard Graham's dogwalkers wife's Postman's, bit of crumpet on the side, who is an ex girlfriend of Tony Carss......

Excellent Harry. Maybe we can have a few days of calm! (Edit - Maybe not now It's confirmed Joe is going)

I don't know how some people will fill their time if they're not posting stupid rumours - some of which they start themselves - on here. (Edit - cue daft rumours about new manager)

Edit - for those who have said Joe would not stop , congrats you've won a 50/50 bet.

Edited by LaticsPete