can we laugh at ronnie yet!

awwww wish i'd listened to this on radio merseyside.....apparently the ref was useless, scunthorpe's players are all cheats and their fans are all hooligans. So gracious in....well technically not even defeat.... :grin:

Oh what a shame...........................................................................

..................should have used plan B

Well done Scunny.....all together now "Ronnie Moore Football Genius"... tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1:

It was saying on Gillette Soccer Saturday that the Tranny fans were all celebrating with about 10 mins left and that it may be premature. Edds gets sent off, free kick comes in, Cliff Byrne scores. Just to see Rugby Ron's face would have been a picture.

And Latics win for Joe. Nice to finish on a high

Ronnie's incompetence demonstrated in one single game.

You go one up, away from home against the leagues second top scorers, then stay back and defend for 50 minutes in hope they don't come and score. Scunthorpe have a better team than Tranmere, they also have good strikers, if you sit back and let them attack at will they will score....had Ronnie not been such a wuss and gone for the second they could very well have won that game. It sounded like a game that was there for Tranmere to win until they scored....then they bottled it and tried holding on letting Scunthorpe come forward at them.

So glad he's not our manager anymore, he's tactically inept.....and always stuffs it up.

What he did today was just bat shít insane. Letting the league top scorers, get fired up and come at you in vain hope they won't score. Silly.

It amazes me that their are some dopey people on here who think he should have never been sacked. :x

Thankfully they're a small minority.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

all a bit quiet over there...

http://tranmererovers.rivals.net/forum/pge...5&clubId=83

damn shame!

don't forget to send your best wishes...what goes round come around! :tongue1:

I think most of them spend their time deciding how best to send their giro's on here instead. Certainly seems a lot more infested than rivals

Trannys go POP

Oh God, I crack myself up. :lol:

That's one way to look at things. Next season we'll be fighting at the top of the table with many wins, not fighting at the bottom with many defeats. Wish we were going to Newcastle though.

http://thecowsheds.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7630

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

It was saying on Gillette Soccer Saturday that the Tranny fans were all celebrating with about 10 mins left and that it may be premature. Edds gets sent off, free kick comes in, Cliff Byrne scores. Just to see Rugby Ron's face would have been a picture.

And Latics win for Joe. Nice to finish on a high

Silly :censored: ...but then, our lot would be doing exactly the same! Not too far dissimilar...our lot to theirs! Though it'll pain most to hear that! Some of ours want to try going to a game than sit on the internet, waiting for others to fail :grin: